Toya's two brothers were shot and killed

Started by Young, July 31, 2016, 10:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Very true Fro and some that have the opportunity to get out, don't want it or that hood mentality follows them wherever they go.

b7

Quote from: FINE. on July 31, 2016, 06:44:49 PM
Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on July 31, 2016, 01:25:15 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on July 31, 2016, 12:03:00 PM
No shade but this is why I don't support certain entities. She could have took her family out of their situation and gave them jobs. Helped them.

She's rich and they still living in the hood. Nah. I'm not blaming her in no way and I'm aware that people are gonna still make the choices that they want buy she fell out with her family because they felt she wasn't there for them. They was on her reality show and weren't even being paid.

**Rolls eyes**

Like Homicide doesn't Occur Outside of the "hood"! Not Every girl is Looking to DIVE Out of their Neighborhood setting...Their Upbringing, at the sight of a Coin! No Shade! Take J.huds family for example...

And how do you know Toy' wasn't wiring $$ Out??!  :uhh:
fidjodkdkdkdjdkd

!!!!!!!
fdddddsssss

1stsecuritybank

No shade but this is why I don't support certain entities. She could have took her family out of their situation and gave them jobs. Helped them.

She's rich and they still living in the hood. Nah. I'm not blaming her in no way and I'm aware that people are gonna still make the choices that they want buy she fell out with her family because they felt she wasn't there for them. They was on her reality show and weren't even being paid.

No sir, I disagree. Toya worked hard for her earnings. She can't help all her family. She give them a chance/break which I'm sure she did. But even then it always goes wrong look at Keyshia Cole situation. I think she's only securing her income for years to come. Having your family on your payroll never works why all these bball players go broke after they retire. I'm all for giving back to fam but sometimes u just gotta let leave it alone and pray for them.

BigDawg

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on July 31, 2016, 07:50:11 PM

No sir, I disagree. Toya worked hard for her earnings. She can't help all her family. She give them a chance/break which I'm sure she did. But even then it always goes wrong look at Keyshia Cole situation. I think she's only securing her income for years to come. Having your family on your payroll never works why all these bball players go broke after they retire. I'm all for giving back to fam but sometimes u just gotta let leave it alone and pray for them.
This is true, Whitney's demise is a prime example.

FINE.

I'm sure toya did what she could. they were two grown ass men at the end of the day.

TruMusicFanBruce

Quote from: Young on July 31, 2016, 11:35:23 AM
I was gonna go next weekend too

No Thank' !

Just stay in the French Quarter , New Orleans is a beautiful city... outside of certain areas, dangerous yes, but all cities are

GLOCK

Quote from: FINE. on July 31, 2016, 09:28:36 PM
I'm sure toya did what she could. they were two grown ass men at the end of the day.

GLOCK

Some ppl just love the hood.. The thrill of it all!