Ivanka Trumps clothing line dropped and removed from all NORDSTROM

Started by GLOCK, February 09, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

I mean, i know that someone voted for him but he just seems like the most hated person in America, and seemingly NO ONE uses
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2017, 07:53:27 PM
I mean, i know that someone voted for him but he just seems like the most hated person in America, and seemingly NO ONE uses

I've come to realize that the ones who voted for him are remaining QUIET as fuck
:dead:
They're scared, IMO.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And im so DISGUSTED with everyone representing this first family.  Kellyanne Conway decided because Nordstroms dropped the shit that she was gonna pomote it. Bitch u represent the fckn white house not Ivanka Trump. U can't use ur platform to promote someone's damn clothing line, DUMMY! That bitch couldn't get those comments out of her mouth good enough before they were starting the process of an ethics review. I want this whole administration OUT

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/318771-top-lawmakers-on-oversight-committee-to-call-for-ethics-review-of

CHOKE

Usually you see people driving around with Obama, Bush or Clinton bumper stickers

I've never seen anyone with one for Trump

It's fucking weird

D.I.E.G.O.

wizzy