Venus fans...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, July 11, 2017, 02:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on July 11, 2017, 08:51:41 PM
But yeah...Venus didn't move well today. Playing back to back days really took its toll. But she has a day off. She'll be fresh.

yea that's all she needs is a full day of rest. and their head to head isn't that bad. it's 3-2 I think.

Venus can do it.

como la whore

Venus is through to the finals!!!!!!!!  :gorlonfire: beating Konta in straight sets

where's Ray  :hmph:

RAY7

So glad I was wrong go V!
I feel good about her against Muguruza
V might finally have her 8th Grand Slam!

como la whore

Quote from: AYR on July 13, 2017, 11:23:43 AM
So glad I was wrong go V!
I feel good about her against Muguruza
V might finally have her 8th Grand Slam!

She was serving SO well  :stressed: and when she took the first set I knew she had it.

Demm_

RAY7

2 slam finals of the 3 in 2017 Darin!

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

She was playing well at the French too, until she ran into a red hot Bacinzcy. Can't wait to see her lift her SIXTH Venus Rosewater dish on Saturday. This fucking LEGEND. At 37...

Demm_

Y'all....I am so proud of her. I cannot wait for her to produce her best tennis on Saturday.

GLOCK

Quote from: JaMuzik on July 11, 2017, 08:12:51 PM
Quote from: GLOW on July 11, 2017, 02:43:58 PM
didnt she just murder someone?
she wont ever be right..

The police rescinded their statement saying that Venus was at fault and said she entered the intersection lawfully. Video footage corroborated that. It was an accident, she didn't "murder" anyone. His stupid ass wife driving over 25 mph that plowed into Venus kinda killed her own husband tbqfh. Still tragic for all parties involved
damn I didn't know the deets

RIP ❤️