Tyra is STILL crying about it 200 years on! weak ass!

Started by FlowerBomb, December 19, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

she wants us to cry for her to stroke her ego. She?s an extreme victimized narcissist. I wouldn?t pay her no mind

fedswatchin

December 20, 2018, 08:30:20 PM #151 Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 08:30:48 PM by Promise.
Even a narcissist can be victimized. 'Ra is only speaking her truth

FlowerBomb

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 20, 2018, 07:18:33 PM
she wants us to cry for her to stroke her ego. She?s an extreme victimized narcissist. I wouldn?t pay her no mind
bingo
QuoteA narcissist is a completely self-absorbed person. ... To the extreme narcissist, people are actually things to use. Another way that the narcissist's ego gets special attention is through the role of being a victim.
Yet, the victimized narcissist has so many more ways to manipulate people. She is not only a victim, but a better victim than you. She is sicker, more abused, and poorer than you. He has stories that make yours look like you had fun. He works harder and is passed over more often than anyone at work. These folks are better at playing the victim than others and take the competition seriously.

Tyra DOWNE :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on December 21, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
bingo
QuoteA narcissist is a completely self-absorbed person. ... To the extreme narcissist, people are actually things to use. Another way that the narcissist's ego gets special attention is through the role of being a victim.
Yet, the victimized narcissist has so many more ways to manipulate people. She is not only a victim, but a better victim than you. She is sicker, more abused, and poorer than you. He has stories that make yours look like you had fun. He works harder and is passed over more often than anyone at work. These folks are better at playing the victim than others and take the competition seriously.

I mean..

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on December 21, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
bingo

!!!!!!!!!!!

The way she always finds ways to 1-up or ?me too? someone?s story. Did did that so much on her talk show and even ANTM.

Cowgirl

She?s extremely narcissistic but we love her for it. She?s wrong in this situation but she?s still Queen!

:oof: