What?s the most amount of sex partners you?ve had in a week?

Started by Hakim., February 14, 2019, 11:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 03:06:57 AM
Honestly 2 or 1.

Can't remember. Are we talking in a 7 day span or a Sunday through Saturday mess?

That's 7 days. Lol.
BRANDY

Navyman

Quote from: Rxxf on February 15, 2019, 03:40:29 AM
Honestly 2 or 1.

Can't remember. Are we talking in a 7 day span or a Sunday through Saturday mess?

That's 7 days. Lol.
Yes I know. Lol. I'm saying are we doing 7 days like Tuesday to Tuesdays or the beginning of the week to end of the week lol.

I had an encounter on that previous Thursday and the following Monday when the week began again. Lol that's about it for me.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I've barely had 3 sex partners in the same year, let alone week. My sex drive deactivates when I'm not in a relationship. And I'm boring as shit. Never had more than one sex partner in the same week. I've got to dump this dude and slut it up a bit in 2019 :hehe:

Drogon

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 04:29:00 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on February 15, 2019, 03:40:29 AM
Honestly 2 or 1.

That's 7 days. Lol.
Yes I know. Lol. I'm saying are we doing 7 days like Tuesday to Tuesdays or the beginning of the week to end of the week lol.

I had an encounter on that previous Thursday and the following Monday when the week began again. Lol that's about it for me.

:shannonsmissing:

FRANCE

Kurama

STUNNA GOD

Not 6 different partners in a week.....

Don?t mean to slut shame..

STUNNA GOD

ton

Quote from: Trey on February 15, 2019, 07:53:06 AM
Not 6 different partners in a week.....

Don?t mean to slut shame..

vvcvvvvvvvvvvv

I will

Vonc you're a whore luv

:helloimangie:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw