GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on January 08, 2020, 08:39:22 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 08, 2020, 08:36:19 PM
Quote from: Boom' ✊🏽 on January 08, 2020, 08:35:00 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 08, 2020, 08:31:39 PM
Not "I'm sure she's a cool awesome chick"  :dead:

Whew. These bitches hate black women huh

Swoop thru, King.

Did this hard faced gal give a medical diagnosis for Adele? How about Melissa McCarthy?
Were there campaigns to celebrate their bodies?
What "campaign"?  :dead:

Because she's not sitting somewhere in tears or giving some depressed introverted vibe, she has to be painted as the "fat is good! Yum yum keep eating" girl?  hdhdhd

People just want her to act the way THEY would act if they were as big as she is and they can't figure out why she's so happy. Where else would the anger be coming from? It's interesting to see
bby luv
Her brand is definitely "FAT IS Good.. feeling good as hell!"

:unsure:

And her always being naked only adds to the mess..
it's def a campaign for fat acceptance

And I hate to see it

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 08, 2020, 08:48:50 PM
Quote from: Nine. on January 08, 2020, 08:46:59 PM
I mean do whatever you want, just don't pretend being big is healthy.

The fat acceptance girls love to say "I'm 400 lbs and I went to the doctor. He said I was healthy, too healthy even!"

Like gorl, plea.

:disgusted:
Appreciating all body types is one thing but a fat body is nothing to celebrate. Like what exactly did you accomplish?
SKFDJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: Has anyone seen Boom' post some cute chubby dude? or is it always someone overly muscular in his sig mess?

Boomz

Quote from: Daydream. on January 08, 2020, 08:49:23 PM
Quote from: Boom' ✊🏽 on January 08, 2020, 08:47:27 PM
Quote from: Daydream. on January 08, 2020, 08:43:54 PM
Are we all going to act like Lizzo isnt FUELING the fat acceptance movement thats trying to kick off?  :disgusted: like... trying to normalize it.

w

Right or wrong, it's BEEN normal.

Is that why diet/health shit is a multi-billion dollar mess in America ?  :disgusted: everybody just loves a belly hanging over their jean mess

It's a multi-billion dollar business cause everybody is FAT!  :blink:

Support my point then...

ophababes.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 08, 2020, 08:37:06 PM
Quote from: 'phil on January 08, 2020, 08:32:53 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 08, 2020, 08:30:40 PM
She knows damn well that Lizzo 'celebrating her body' has nothing to do with praising diabetes and heart disease

What a bitch  :dead:

dgggggggg rig u good?

what else is it celebrating ????  :uhh:
sdddff basically remaining confident no matter what she's giving physically. Should she hide in the shadows like people would prefer or show herself on the treadmill every day? No

Self acceptance, confidence and loving yourself no matter what are great messages to put out there. She has NEVER ever said everyone should be built like this or that it's a good thing and no one should ever wanna be healthier

I'm no Lizzo stan but the white fat girls never get that much hate. People hate Lizzo because she has the audacity to twerk in public and not give a single fuck IMO :kii:

Not everyone of course. Some people have legitimate concerns and all of you aren't WRONG at all, i just think people like Jillian don't get it and don't want to

have to disagree. first off, a lot of people chalk any lizzo criticism to fat-shaming which is ridiculous oh they just saying that cuz she fat. or maybe people have legitimate criticisms that have nothing to fo with her weight. lizzo is NOT the first big gorl to hit the scene by any means. there are def OTHER things to look at here.

secondly jillian is speaking to the REALITY if the facts that this "body positivity movement" has completely neglected the concept and promotion if the practice of actually and actively taking care if your body. the mindset is moreso eat and be merry! body positivity! lolz! and that's whats gon give the gorls that good type 2

telling fat people that being fat is not healthy is NEVER going to be an easy message to deliver. no matter how its delivered many gon take offense. but facts are fuckin facts. unless you have a medical condition, just eat better shit.

GLOCK

Quote from: Daydream. on January 08, 2020, 08:51:46 PM
:disgusted: Has anyone seen Boom' post some cute chubby dude? or is it always someone overly muscular in his sig mess?
always a muscular mess

ophababes.

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 08, 2020, 08:41:48 PM

Swoop thru, King.

Did this hard faced gal give a medical diagnosis for Adele? How about Melissa McCarthy?
b

Her insta name is "lizzobeeating." Just stop.

fhhhhh this gorl wants the world fat

Boomz

Ehhdjsjsjdndn

Plea'
You've only seen me post 3 or 4 specific niggas. Not a whore for any half way cute gorl

Do I look like Glock or Hug'?

ophababes.

this the same cow that ordered a weeks worth of uber eats for dinner then tried to accuse the driver of stealing ha mess

ffffffff fuck this fat ass gorl

Cowgirl

Quote from: K.I.N.G. on January 08, 2020, 08:49:29 PM

Swoop thru, King.

Because she's not sitting somewhere in tears or giving some depressed introverted vibe, she has to be painted as the "fat is good! Yum yum keep eating" girl?  hdhdhd

People just want her to act the way THEY would act if they were as big as she is and they can't figure out why she's so happy. Where else would the anger be coming from? It's interesting to see
bby luv
Her brand is definitely "FAT IS Good.. feeling good as hell!"

:unsure:

And her always being naked only adds to the mess..
it's def a campaign for fat acceptance

And I hate to see it
"What campaign." He really tried it with that.

Bentley. HARRIS!

January 08, 2020, 08:59:43 PM #73 Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 09:01:47 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
ssssssssssssssss

*edit ... so Boom' you're not into chubs

GLOCK

Quote from: Boom' ✊🏽 on January 08, 2020, 08:54:40 PM
Ehhdjsjsjdndn

Plea'
You've only seen me post 3 or 4 specific niggas. Not a whore for any half way cute gorl

Do I look like Glock or Hug'?
Faggot ur a whore for anything non fat.
Not u in this bitch fake stanning for her stretch-marks

Stop this.