Tyler addresses “The Writer’s Room” discussion w/ Essence

Started by Boomz, January 15, 2020, 03:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

So basically he's saying he had to dumb it back down cause his audience wasn't getting it and he was losing ratings? :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Boom' ✊🏽 on January 15, 2020, 03:06:33 PM
So basically he's saying he had to dumb it back down cause his audience wasn't getting it and he was losing ratings? :uhh:
sounds about right for the kinda people who watch his mess

Naomi Hit Me

wellllll

Sinpool

fmknfkjfffffffffffff

I mean...he ain't wrong

but this interview made me respect him.

I'll wait to see what those other shows without him writing gives.

:raycharles2urmess:

Sinpool

Quote from: fancy feast on January 15, 2020, 05:17:36 PM
Love & hip hop fans have the most exquisite taste huh

jnnnnnb wake up niggers.

I dont watch Loves and Hip Hops

b7

Boomz

Dnnbbbb

Did you watch the video and see what your King had to say? He actually lends credence to the arguments you were making

:ummwhat:

MelMel

But that's the difference. Martin was funny and good. Tyler's works are neither. 

MelMel

b7

Well, Tyler ain't TOO hard headed. I'll give him credit for changing his tune a bit here

I don't think he would have offered up this info without some of the lashings:
QuoteLater in the video Perry shared, "As far as me and my shows The Have and the Have Nots, The Oval, Sistas, the comedies, I'm going to write those shows. But there are other shows we're developing at the studio where there will be writer's rooms with other showrunners and giving other people opportunities to do that. " He also said, "The Haves and the Have Nots just returned to number one, The Oval is number one on Wednesday nights. I have the receipts, but I understand wanting other people to have the opportunities as well."