Quote from: Bish on May 01, 2020, 09:57:46 PM
So no one recorded the live?

I'm not sure. But tbh...you didn't miss anything lol
It was cute, but nothing groundbreaking
It's on YouTube

b7

Yeeees Brandy

Paraphrasing:

"I played an iconic character on television but i always feel like I've been taken seriously as an artist. I wasn't just some pop star tryna be famous"

Touched on all of the artists including Frank ocean and Rihanna that are also inspired by her
:blessed:

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:09:05 PM
Yeeees Brandy

Paraphrasing:

"I played an iconic character on television but i always feel like I've been taken seriously as an artist. I wasn't just some pop star tryna be famous"

Touched on all of the artists including Frank ocean and Rihanna that are also inspired by her

Isn't the interview epic?

b7

She is literally doing what I've always wanted. She started talking about certain things that brought her down and IMMEDIATELY said "but, girl don't feel bad for me. I made it out"

She's strong as fuck. No more boo hoo, woe is me messes

Go head ON, Queen Rocka.

b7

Damn. She pretty much alluded to her parents holding her down and holding her accountable when things went left 

Things that are online that she wishes she could take back. Guys if you fuck with Brandy, this is definitely the interview to listen to. Now this was real 

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:17:21 PM
Damn. She pretty much alluded to her parents holding her down and holding her accountable when things went left

Things that are online that she wishes she could take back. Guys if you fuck with Brandy, this is definitely the interview to listen to. Now this was real
!!

Le Champ

Quote from: ProvideLikeADaddy on May 01, 2020, 10:22:33 PM

!!

whew!
this CURATOR capturing all the mess for YouTube
:raycharles2urmess:

b7

!!

yeeeeeees

Omg thank you. I'm saving this interview FOREVER

Sad that most people here won't care to listen
:stressed:

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:12:11 PM
She is literally doing what I've always wanted. She started talking about certain things that brought her down and IMMEDIATELY said "but, girl don't feel bad for me. I made it out"

Go head ON, Queen Rocka.
A FUCKING MEN

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:28:56 PM

!!

yeeeeeees

"Where is the promo! Interview!"

Bran does all that and more

*crickets*

KenyaMamaDoor

May 01, 2020, 10:35:33 PM #100 Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:36:16 PM by ProvideLikeADaddy

!!

yeeeeeees

Idk why. I feel Bran so spiritually, she is cleansing me on this somber Friday

All while Baby Mama streaming on my laptop :howfestive:

death @ Sittin Up In My Room being a quarantine anthem. come on Bran  :uhh: :plzstop:
^

KenyaMamaDoor

For that Lyndsey interview, @ 26:54 she says the album is called B7

:ohwow: 

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on May 01, 2020, 10:30:02 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:12:11 PM

Go head ON, Queen Rocka.
A FUCKING MEN
she cut RIGHT in when the interviewer was about to be like "awww"

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:31:30 PM

!!

yeeeeeees

"Where is the promo! Interview!"

Bran does all that and more

*crickets*
of course  :kii:

This would be 500 pages if she pushed the single back or something in that realm. If it ain't mess and Brandy being dragged, it's not as exciting.

Let's call it what it is