Brandy is so quiet...

Started by MoToThE, October 11, 2015, 09:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

I just think the gorls are tired of all the "NEW!" talk and then getting the same old results.

It's already kinda happening again with this EP. We're almost halfway through October and haven't heard a peep. So of course the gorls are fuming, because this is the same mess we've been dealing with time after time.

I do give her credit because she's working. A few years ago she was basically sitting at home without anything on the horizon. So for that I'm happy, but I'm here for the music before anything. So I'm hoping they have FINALLY gotten things straight with that.

RekeRig

me too! trust

I did NOT lock that thread because of fans venting. Im fuming at her too :uhh: :dead:  but to start assuming
that Jeff robinson is all of a sudden sitting up and lashing her/shading her himself, is a bit much. He's connected to EVERYONE in the industry and always puts advice out there. Especially to the up n comers 

I doubt he was even addressing HIS roster. He doesn't seem tacky like that. He was JUST praising all of Brandys hard work one week ago. Now she's lazy? cut it out. Y'all never perch on his page, and now all of a sudden we have a random member scouring for mess and even admitting it. i dont use

MoToThE

Quote from: RIG on October 12, 2015, 03:01:38 PM
me too! trust

I did NOT lock that thread because of fans venting. Im fuming at her too :uhh: :dead:  but to start assuming
that Jeff robinson is all of a sudden sitting up and lashing her/shading her himself, is a bit much. He's connected to EVERYONE in the industry and always puts advice out there. Especially to the up n comers 

I doubt he was even addressing HIS roster. He doesn't seem tacky like that. He was JUST praising all of Brandys hard work one week ago. Now she's lazy? cut it out. Y'all never perch on his page, and now all of a sudden we have a random member scouring for mess and even admitting it. i dont use

!!!

Phantom

Bentley!

I feel like I'm being attacked for my opinions

BigDawg

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 12, 2015, 02:50:38 PM
Quote from: RIG on October 12, 2015, 02:39:06 PM
n

for sure in the last era's and mess. give her a chance now

she's been working her ass off. the silence isn't cute but some of the comments are overboard
are bans about to be handed out ?
:hehe:

Phantom

Genesis

n

she's been working her ass off. the silence isn't cute but some of the comments are overboard
As long as people arent being disrespectful; we should be able to freely express are opinions and or frustrations with Brandy.

At the end of the day we are her biggest consumers and customers/support system. I think it should be ok to not  always agree or be just ok with Brandy's decisions..

BranLover

Quote from: RIG on October 12, 2015, 03:01:38 PM
me too! trust

Just got me wet lolz.  :supluv:

Gilgamesh.

jumpman

glock really should've been banned by now

GLOCK

Lolz woo!
Ain't happening BITCH

RekeRig

Quote from: Bentley! on October 12, 2015, 03:16:54 PM
I feel like I'm being attacked for my opinions
nope. by all means, lash and give ur critical opinions

you've told no lies so far. Im just not here for the messy ones that wanna toss
in extra jabs when they feel the coast is clear

:cheerup:

RekeRig

October 12, 2015, 05:53:24 PM #238 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:53:37 PM by RIG
Quote from: Genesis on October 12, 2015, 03:25:23 PM
n

it should be ok to not always agree or be just ok with Brandy's decisions..
and thats why we have a 16 page thread allowing just THAT lol

Bentley!

thanks Tarig
I was feeling bad and my feelings were hurt