Brandy Live On YouTube

Started by Crazy8, August 10, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

I can understand how someone bringing up a SENSITIVE topic day in and day out can affect someone.
It never truly lets you get "past" it.

But there's MANY artists who do not read comments.
Brandy should be the poster child for that.  She doesn't seem to want to do that tho.
BRANDY

fedswatchin

Makael didn't really say anything all that profound, except put the pain in the music and she said she did that and has been doin that.

I would think twice about talkin to these girls on a personal. Especially Kevin ol andrew caldwell lookin ass

Rxxf

Also, her frustration and bravery should be in the music.  That'd be powerful as fuck.
And people respond to shit like that.  And soon her music will be the narrative again.

For sis to be honored and still hailed as a legend -- and she's not visible in music and hasn't been "present" for 10 years+, that says a lot for what Brandy can do if she was REALLY on the scene.
BRANDY

yummy

Quote from: OwnIt on August 10, 2017, 09:57:06 PM
Quote from: Bish on August 10, 2017, 09:52:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 10, 2017, 09:26:09 PM
I can't even bring myself to watch this.  This girl is so embarrassing. My friends hit me up earlier talkn about get ya girl.  I couldn't even say shit in response.  I had to tell them I don't fck with her anymore :dead:
S
I'm crine

Brandy has some of the worst fans. Yeah, she takes a minute to release an album,

It's been five years.

fedswatchin

Quote from: ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ on August 10, 2017, 10:39:41 PM
I can understand how someone bringing up a SENSITIVE topic day in and day out can affect someone.

Brandy should be the poster child for that.  She doesn't seem to want to do that tho.
why should she do that, if responding helps her in some way?

yummy

But it's crazy because I remember when the gorls would beg her to be more interactive on social media and now we're kinda begging sis to log out for a bit

:plzstop:

Rxxf

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 10:43:40 PM
But it's crazy because I remember when the gorls would beg her to be more interactive on social media and now we're kinda begging sis to log out for a bit

!!!
BRANDY

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 10:42:31 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on August 10, 2017, 09:57:06 PM
Quote from: Bish on August 10, 2017, 09:52:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 10, 2017, 09:26:09 PM
I can't even bring myself to watch this.  This girl is so embarrassing. My friends hit me up earlier talkn about get ya girl.  I couldn't even say shit in response.  I had to tell them I don't fck with her anymore :dead:
S
I'm crine

Brandy has some of the worst fans. Yeah, she takes a minute to release an album,

It's been five years.
of label problems and bad decisions, which she addressed here.

All I'm saying is I don't see what the gorls get out of being rude when having a discussion about her constantly just because you don't agree with her choices or lack thereof music.

Rxxf

Quote from: OwnIt on August 10, 2017, 10:42:41 PM
Quote from: ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ on August 10, 2017, 10:39:41 PM

why should she do that, if responding helps her in some way?

Does it really help her tho?
I don't know.
She would only know I guess.
BRANDY

fedswatchin

Well, she's saying it helps her retain some dignity. I choose to believe her on that.

Being combative is completely different from the image she gave the world and the Starz so I can see why some people are kinda taken aback. But if this is truly who she is, she's not gonna go back to the cookie cutter Moesha anytime soon. But an album does need to be released tho

Rxxf

Brandy's situation is not unique to her.
Every celebrity gets their share.

Addressing trolls is a losing battle though.
I wouldn't recommend her going that route.
BRANDY

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 10, 2017, 10:43:40 PM

dddddddddddddd

Did we create this monster mess? :ummwhat:

Rxxf

Quote from: OwnIt on August 10, 2017, 10:48:51 PM
Well, she's saying it helps her retain some dignity. I choose to believe her on that.

Being combative is completely different from the image she gave the world and the Starz so I can see why some people are kinda taken aback. But if this is truly who she is, she's not gonna go back to the cookie cutter Moesha anytime soon. But an album does need to be released tho
BRANDY

GLOCK

August 10, 2017, 10:51:32 PM #193 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 10:52:59 PM by glock
Quote from: ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ on August 10, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

i agree with this
And as a celeb you should understand how close it (social media) makes others/fans feel close to u, like they know u and like they can check u

Posting and punching >

Even Rihanna has backed away from comment interaction
And beyonce doesn't interact at all

Wish bran knew how important she was (is)

fedswatchin

Quote from: ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ on August 10, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

Is your issue with her addressing trolls or with the fact that it gets broadcasted on theshaderoom?