Why did TLC wear Native American outfits for their performance?

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, April 16, 2024, 06:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Quote from: finish ha. on April 17, 2024, 10:40:50 AM
Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 17, 2024, 09:11:19 AMI am not sure what happened to the mainstream 90s RnB artists, but most of their performances today are TRASH. The girls from 60s, slayed the 90s and some are even still killing it. Once our legends die, the new class of legends are god awful. Mary, Mariah, Toni, Monica, and others. Too much lip synching. They walk around stages like they dont want to perform.
maybe...
And MAYBE I jus wanna...

shante smith

Quote from: Boomz on April 17, 2024, 02:16:08 PM
Quote from: finish ha. on April 17, 2024, 10:40:50 AM
Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 17, 2024, 09:11:19 AMI am not sure what happened to the mainstream 90s RnB artists, but most of their performances today are TRASH. The girls from 60s, slayed the 90s and some are even still killing it. Once our legends die, the new class of legends are god awful. Mary, Mariah, Toni, Monica, and others. Too much lip synching. They walk around stages like they dont want to perform.
maybe...
And MAYBE I jus wanna...

bvbbbbbjnemtmmt

Bitch!?

Get ur foot off me!

NEW MOON

came up in an industry too comfortable having the machine handle all the extras while they were just required to show up, sing and execute the concept for a performance that was given.

While the women in the 60s had to rely on their own visual creativity to make a mark in addition to their voice and it carried well later  in life.

ton