‘The Lion King’ Soundtrack Tracklist Revealed / Confirms New Beyonce Music

Started by Lazarus, June 24, 2019, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 25, 2019, 11:05:02 AM
Nobody ever said Bey was gonna be featured on the soundtrack outside of the song Nala sings from the film.
COME AGAIN!?!?! :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on June 25, 2019, 11:05:28 AM
Nobody ever said Bey was gonna be featured on the soundtrack outside of the song Nala sings from the film.

now this is a damn lie
proof?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FlowerBomb

I'm not even messing but I WAS looking forward to hearing her all over it, Baph, Slei and Drais were damn near convinced she was going to dominate the mess and ready to fucking FIGHT about it!

What say them?!?!

Opposites Attract.

Beyoncé never mentioned she was doing the soundtrack nor did the film makers. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 25, 2019, 11:08:37 AM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on June 25, 2019, 11:05:28 AM

now this is a damn lie
proof?

the Hiv was on here claiming sis was doing the entire mess

Vonc2002

Y'all said FRAUDonce was executive producing the mess and it was gonna basically be HER  album.  After ALL that  u mean to tell me it's ONE fckn CHUNE?

Vonc2002

Quote from: MONTANNA on June 25, 2019, 11:09:45 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2019, 11:07:19 AM
Like........ how under fckn whelming

im literally shaking

Beyonces Lion King

it's ok that gags got a star is born. Beyonce got LION KING! LMMFAO
And now it's one fckn song and those 2 or 3 lines nala spoke at the end of the damn movie

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2019, 11:14:08 AM
Quote from: MONTANNA on June 25, 2019, 11:09:45 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2019, 11:07:19 AM
Like........ how under fckn whelming

im literally shaking

Beyonces Lion King

it's ok that gags got a star is born. Beyonce got LION KING! LMMFAO
And now it's one fckn song and those 2 or 3 lines nala spoke at the end of the damn movie

mzxnkdkdkdkdkdd
Baby Nala will do more than her in this mess