BEYONCÉ new album/sndtk “TLK: The Gift” is on ALL Streaming Platforms!!!

Started by BAPHOMET., July 09, 2019, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

She gave you niggers nothing but BOPS with EIL and you did nothing but complain and pay it. I don't blame her for this direction, fuck self-titled.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BowDown on July 18, 2019, 07:01:25 PM
She gave you niggers nothing but BOPS with EIL and you did nothing but complain and pay it. I don't blame her for this direction, fuck self-titled.
ummmm... what

BAPHOMET.

CHOKE

Cowgirl

I said what I said, that album is filled with leans if that's what you wanna hear. I'm here for this African shit.

Cowboy Nine

Yeah can't believe Bey didn't include any artists from Namibia or Rwanda

Fuckin bitch

:fuming:

SouravMay

July 18, 2019, 07:12:52 PM #728 Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:15:10 PM by Poseidon
I was a Bit confused as to why almost all the artists are Nigerian (some Ghanaian) but then I realized we are just exalted and spawn the only mega stars of the continent. Lol  :letsmessfag:
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Poseidon on July 18, 2019, 07:12:52 PM
I was a Bit confusos as to why almost all the artists are Nigerian (some Ghanaian) but then I realized we are just exalted and spawn the only mega stars of the continent. Lol  :letsmessfag:
ddddd I mean there's ONE south African artist but
:cheerup:

Cowgirl

Whoops. DDDDDFFFFFFFFDFF

I was driving and didn't read the tweets. Is it too late to campaign for another self-titled?

:justabit:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Nine on July 18, 2019, 07:06:23 PM
Yeah can't believe Bey didn't include any artists from Namibia or Rwanda

Fuckin bitch

:fuming:
vvfccccccxfffddddddfcccccccfccff

r u a racist

fedswatchin

Quote from: BowDown on July 18, 2019, 07:17:45 PM
Whoops. DDDDDFFFFFFFFDFF

I was driving and didn't read the tweets. Is it too late to campaign for another self-titled?

:justabit:
let's campaign for your lobotomy, slow sis

NMD

Quote from: BAPH. on July 18, 2019, 06:50:45 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Salym/status/1151879570347442177

:uhh:

I really wish Bey would just say fuck it and get back into her "Self-Titled" and leave the black shit behind. It's never fucking ENOUGH  :dead:

To be honest, this person brings up a good point. However, I can see why Bey chose to use West African artists because they're way more successful and known than us; and the whole point of the album is to sell the sound/image of The Lion King.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: NMD on July 18, 2019, 07:55:14 PM
Quote from: BAPH. on July 18, 2019, 06:50:45 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Salym/status/1151879570347442177

:uhh:

I really wish Bey would just say fuck it and get back into her "Self-Titled" and leave the black shit behind. It's never fucking ENOUGH  :dead:

To be honest, this person brings up a good point.

f