BEYONCÉ new album/sndtk “TLK: The Gift” is on ALL Streaming Platforms!!!

Started by BAPHOMET., July 09, 2019, 07:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Don't know what the white fag is talking about. Brown skin QUEEN is one of the best songs I've heard thus far.  Issa whole ass vibe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2019, 02:30:42 PM
Don't know what the white fag is talking about. Brown skin QUEEN is one of the best songs I've heard thus far.  Issa whole ass vibe

!!!

King  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Nine on July 19, 2019, 02:28:21 PM
Anyway...

I feel so fed by Queen this year between Homecoming and TLK.

I'm good waiting until next year for the new alber.

:scrumptious:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Heated🔥

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

CHOKE

Quote from: LOONA. on July 19, 2019, 02:07:36 PM
WTF at the worst song on the alb being the highest on iTunes

Hair bonnet twitter pulling those debit cards out   

It's the catchiest song she's done since Irreplaceable bby

Vonc2002

Just listened in full.  This is only ok and nothing groundbreaking or worthwhile. I'll let y'all finish being excited about another lackluster mess in peace tho.  BYE!