the gorls could take a note from fas

Started by shante smith, April 17, 2024, 08:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

April 17, 2024, 08:08:40 AM Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 08:12:56 AM by finish ha.
goddess is a walking 101 course on choosing WISELY.

sean is imperfect, like many/most men are. but overall fas did a great job
it's clear where her priorities were, and what qualities she was looking for.

and of course he knows he's lucky. sffssffs
it's fas.

shante smith

April 17, 2024, 08:30:25 AM #1 Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 08:31:11 AM by finish ha.
and i say she chose HIM cuz fas isn't a "pick me" type ah gorl.

this is another thing she is a shining example of
having YOUR shit together before you take out your list of standards and requirements.

she has her own shit, her own career and identity, her own bags.
and the bitch look good.

fas is a devilish creole whore who needs to be held fucking accountable but, she is that BITCH.

opha lipa

i could see her having a dream of growing old with her husband and looking over their empire of generational wealth. and she probably doesn't want to follow in the footsteps of her parents. but from everything i've heard about jay-z, he's a vile individual for more reasons than one and i would hate to think bey condones/supports these things if true. if she were to ever leave him, she would soar so much higher than she already is.
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

shante smith

Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 17, 2024, 10:29:23 AMi could see her having a dream of growing old with her husband and looking over their empire of generational wealth. and she probably doesn't want to follow in the footsteps of her parents. but from everything i've heard about jay-z, he's a vile individual for more reasons than one and i would hate to think bey condones/supports these things if true. if she were to ever leave him, she would soar so much higher than she already is.
i was def gonn add there's a lot of rumors about Jay and if those rumors to be true I'd def take back what I said in here

But for now it's a lot of speculation

opha lipa

Quote from: finish ha. on April 17, 2024, 10:53:08 AM
Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 17, 2024, 10:29:23 AMi could see her having a dream of growing old with her husband and looking over their empire of generational wealth. and she probably doesn't want to follow in the footsteps of her parents. but from everything i've heard about jay-z, he's a vile individual for more reasons than one and i would hate to think bey condones/supports these things if true. if she were to ever leave him, she would soar so much higher than she already is.
i was def gonn add there's a lot of rumors about Jay and if those rumors to be true I'd def take back what I said in here

But for now it's a lot of speculation

i agree on the speculation to a degree. some of these things have come straight from the horses mouth. still there's 3 sides to every story but i really believe where there's smoke, there's fiyah
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cowgirl

April 17, 2024, 05:41:51 PM #5 Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 01:26:02 PM by Cowgirl
We love a black POWER couple, ack!

Amazing

I hope these Jay Z rumours are not true for her sake.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

CHOKE

April 18, 2024, 02:17:13 PM #11 Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 02:18:02 PM by CHOKE
Of all the lessons I've  taken from Quee

Choosing to stay with an ugly, cheat ain't one of 'em