Nightmare Fuel

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, August 30, 2022, 10:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

August 30, 2022, 10:51:13 AM Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 10:52:20 AM by long-timeCinderellaFan

AfroJisiac

ow....my god...  :loose2when:   that is so sad 
she looks like a very old lady in her 70s who still wanna rock hoochie mama shorts...

saddens me to see her like that

long-timeTheRoofFan

Like just imagine if Wendy had class and wasn't half naked.. If we were just seeing her face it would still be scary but not nearly as shocking... She don't give a fuck anymore huh? After dragging celebrities day and night for years over this very kind of thing, she's just going to go out like this... It's karma in action but also so sad to see.

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on August 30, 2022, 10:58:34 AMLike just imagine if Wendy had class and wasn't half naked.. If we were just seeing her face it would still be scary but not nearly as shocking... She don't give a fuck anymore huh? After dragging celebrities day and night for years over this very kind of thing, she's just going to go out like this... It's karma in action but also so sad to see.

ch... karma i a real bitch honey  omg

RAY7

The ppl around her do not love her smh

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

CHOKE

dfggggghhjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkknnn

Ulysses

long-timeTheRoofFan

She could really nab a horror movie roll about now though.. be the next Michael Myers

:wakemeupinsidebby: