SDKJKSDJDS

Started by BAPHOMET., December 04, 2017, 08:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Minnesota woman arrested for killing Thanksgiving dinner guest who had the audacity to smoke crack at her table and not offer her any

QuoteIn Minneapolis, what began as an invitation to a Thanksgiving meal ended in a bizarre death. Anenia Marie Hare, 47, is behind bars after authorities say she killed a dinner guest who had the poor manners to smoke crack at her Thanksgiving table?and not offer her any.

As the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports, Hare invited over 69-year-old Edward Caliph last Thursday to share a Thanksgiving meal. But according to the criminal complaint, before the two had a chance to tuck into the turkey, Hare looked up and saw Caliph lighting up a crack pipe.

Hare became angry because not only had Caliph not asked her permission to smoke crack at the table, but he didn?t offer her any, police said. So Hare confronted him by grabbing an antenna in one hand, a butcher knife in another, and telling Caliph that he couldn?t leave the apartment, authorities said.

Hare told police she had only meant to look intimidating, but Caliph freaked out, yelled for neighbors to call the police, and broke one of Hare?s windows with a vacuum cleaner in a bid to escape. Hare struggled with Caliph as he tried to take the knife from her, after which Hare told police she fell on top of him, authorities said.

Apparently, she was unaware that she had killed Caliph?telling police the man lay facedown for a while after their struggle. He even ?started snoring,? she said. Hare called 911 four times; when police arrived, they found Caliph facedown on her living room floor. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Hare, meanwhile, is at the Hennepin County Jail after being arraigned on charges of second-degree murder. According to the New York Daily News, she?s currently being held on $500,000 bail.

https://www.theroot.com/please-pass-the-crack-woman-kills-thanksgiving-guest-a-1820895405?rev=1512079476598&utm_source=theroot_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

https://twitter.com/TheRoot/status/936384120342634496

:everythingok: :ummwhat: :guys:

Eternal Bell

HJBMVCMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.B,VF

Eternal Bell

QuoteSo Hare confronted him by grabbing an antenna in one hand, a butcher knife in another, and telling Caliph that he couldn?t leave the apartment

me wen i finally get 'vonc in my home

BAPHOMET.

I cant get over just openly smoking crack at the dinner table like... what the fuck  :kii:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

But if ur gonna do crack in the house atleast have the decency to bring enough for everyone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Fjjfjjfjfjfjjfjfncnf what in the fuck

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 04, 2017, 08:32:16 PM
But if ur gonna do crack in the house atleast have the decency to bring enough for everyone
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

CHOKE

QuoteHare told police she fell on top of him, authorities said.

Apparently, she was unaware that she had killed Caliph?telling police the man lay facedown for a while after their struggle. He even ?started snoring,? she said.

ksjdjdjdjdjdjjdkdjdjdjjdjdjrjrjjjrjrjjrjrjrjrjrj

Did Kwee go back to eating after killing him?

Gilgamesh.

December 06, 2017, 11:04:49 AM #9 Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 11:05:29 AM by Gilgamesh.
QuoteApparently, she was unaware that she had killed Caliph?telling police the man lay facedown for a while after their struggle. He even ?started  snorin"

Good damn bye

GLOCK

yuhbijknlm;l,'.
'cfhcjghvkjblkln;m;,'.'
vsblkjnl;m;',

:uhh:

Kaeli.

mfffffffffffffffffffffffffffals

this is the whitest article title i've read

wizzy

yeh that is poor etiquette
squash him downs queen