Usher Hits The Studio With? Justin Timberlake

Started by Lazarus, December 07, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yah. on December 08, 2017, 03:55:52 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 07, 2017, 10:59:14 PM
f
Usher ain't a great singer. He'd be blessed if Justin allowed him to be on a song with him
are you serious?
Usher outsings Justin any day of week  :plzstop:
Usher ain't a good singer
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Justin dances like a backup dancer from the 90's

MAY

XXX.

The artists we grew up with are all so old now.

Not really checking for this Cool Dad collab.

XXX.

Vonc2002

MAY

Usher was already flopping downe, but that herpes mess was the final nail in the coffin.

It's over for him.

RAY7

Usher still has sold more than this hillbilly
and is still the better vocalist/artist
Mustin would be honored with King?s presence tbh

XXX.

Am I the only one that didn't find the 20/20 albums that great?  I thought Part 1 had some strong moments, but overall it was a dud.  And Part 2 was awful.

Justified and FS/LS are really great, though. 

Vonc2002

The voice thing is debatable because I definitely prefer Justin. JT is definitely the better artist tho like HANDS DOWN!

RAY7

Mustin and that chipmunk voice is no match
and Usher?s music is better although Tim and Pharrell have given these fag some heat

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on December 08, 2017, 11:56:32 AM
Mustin and that chipmunk voice is no match
and Usher?s music is better although Tim and Pharrell have given these fag some heat

Yeah.

Justin isn't seeing Usher vocally.  Not even debatable.

And Justin's last 2 albums are weak.  Can't even say he makes better music than Usher.

Vonc2002