Tamar Doesn't Want To Be Bitter & Combative Come 2019

Started by M-Rocka, December 12, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

https://madamenoire.com/1051378/tamar-braxton-do-better-2019/

QuoteTamar Braxton is weary of being in the middle of drama. At least, that?s what she?s telling her fans after having a come-to-Jesus moment on Instagram.

The 41-year-old shared a photo of herself spending quality time with her sister Trina, and relished that they could find themselves back in a good place after the explosive Braxton Family Values finale with Iyanla Vanzant. While Tamar blames editing somewhat for how she was portrayed on the show, at the same time, she is owning the fact that she didn?t always behave the best, and even when she?s not on camera, sometimes she still isn?t on her best behavior. After some thought, she?s had an epiphany. She wants to be a better person. Sounds familiar, but she seems very serious this time around, probably because she wants to salvage her relationship with her sisters.

?Sometimes you have to check yourself before you reck [sic] yourself!!!? she wrote. ?Most of what u have seen on #BFV was LIES and clips put together with me acting a PLUM FOOL for ratings(believe it or not)and sometimes I simply was one. BUT, what is FACTUAL is that it tore my family & Sisterhood apart.?
?BUT THANK GOD FOR JESUS and FORGIVENESS!!? she added. ?I?ve decided I?m not going into 2019 the same bitter, combative, woe it is me person. ?You did this so ima do that? attitude. It?s ugly and frankly stupid!! I?ve realized change is just one simple DECISION!!! No matter what it takes my commitment to me is to be a BETTER me. Sometimes all it takes is saying I Love you and I?m sorry for MY PART of the bulls?t.?

Tamar isn?t the only one who wants better for herself and her sisters. Big sister Toni said that she and her sisters still had a lot of work to do, but thankfully, they were starting to communicate better.
?It was a tough season last season because it was super, super honest and real and we were dealing with our own issues and we just did it out loud. After we did it we said maybe we shouldn?t have done it,? she told PEOPLE last month. ?It took a second, but now I find that we?re better communicators. You think in your family that you have the best communicative skills, you don?t. We didn?t I should say. I find we?re itemizing ourselves just a little bit. We?re individualizing. We?re just this whole, one, all sisters, all together. We?re more than sisters. It?s still a lot of healing we?re working on. But what was great about it is the world gets to see all families have issues.?

It?s good to know that they?re communicating better, and hopefully a positive change will be seen from Tamar sooner than later ? if she?s as serious as she?s letting on.

Young

I'm ready to stan

We love a secure and light hearted Queen

GLOCK

maybe they shouldn?t be on tv
Especially if they wanna fix fix the mess

Young

Vonc2002

This girl says the same shit but it's the same petty ass bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

And she will most definitely be bitter and combative in 2019

b7

Aalonso.

1. she?s fuckin late with this new year, new me mess

2. How many times u gon try to be a better person before you accept that ur a shit person who can?t be fixed

3. Cut the damn declarations, just do it

fedswatchin

Kalifornia.

Steffon