Started by Hakim., March 09, 2019, 04:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 06:07:33 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 09, 2019, 06:03:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 05:52:54 PM
Omg not these people sitting in their seats waiting on the show :dead:
AGAIN
Like........... what could possibly justify this shit happening TWICE in a matter of weeks?  She can't say she's sick because that show and this show were spaced too far apart and she had a show in between. This is extremely disgusting and this girl is done. There.......i said it
fgggghhhhh

https://twitter.com/pleasemeecardi/status/1104519074011336704

EL CHICO CEDRICO

March 09, 2019, 06:36:44 PM #16 Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:43:45 PM by EL CHICO CEDRICO
ùefporsmbqdbt

This man work at the Arena and said that they knew from 6PM she wasn't gonna perform because the capacity of the Arena is 11k people and only 5k tickets were sold and she wasn't happy about it  :dead:

I cannot with this clown
:letsmessfag:

b7

Not less than half :dead:

so ...  she needs to be touring theatres with the 90's girls huh? 

Admin

Even if only 100 people showed up. I'd still fucking perform.

This girl has a terrible work ethic.

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: squid on March 09, 2019, 06:42:40 PM
Even if only 100 people showed up. I'd still fucking perform.

This girl has a terrible work ethic.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on March 09, 2019, 06:36:44 PM
ùefporsmbqdbt

This man work at the Arena and said that they knew from 6PM she wasn't gonna perform because the capacity of the Arena is 11k people and only 5k tickets were sold and she wasn't happy about it  :dead:

I cannot with this clown
:letsmessfag:
:plzstop:  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Talisa?  :diddraispoot:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

como la whore

If it really was technical issues......she couldn't just go out there and do an impromptu mess without all the bells and whistles for the fans that paid? They have every right to be upset. It's not like she was legitimately ill or something.

Vonc2002

Her not showing up to these shows has shit to do with technical issues
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Purple Moon

not her pulling a brandy nso

gftdgrsfd
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

Sinpool

sfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Vonc2002

Is she still going with this not enough power excuse :uhh: