Candace Owens: "Black People Act Like a Trained Chimpanzee"

Started by Freemala Harris, May 27, 2020, 04:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

REALucid

I still can't tell if she says this shit to be edgy and controversial or if she's really that self hating
Used to write our names in car fog

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RealMatic on May 27, 2020, 04:47:20 PM
I still can't tell if she says this shit to be edgy and controversial or if she's really that self hating
honestly.... it doesn't really matter why she's saying it. She's saying it. So she needs to be assassinated

Cowgirl

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 27, 2020, 04:52:59 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on May 27, 2020, 04:47:46 PM
Quote from: Nine. on May 27, 2020, 04:46:26 PM
Eeek.

I mean she has some points but wrong messenger.
!!!

And wrong delivery.
oh girl stfu sometimes
So you're gonna quote me but disregard Nine's statement?

CHOKE

Black women and faggots do kind of rally without looking at the situation or person

While the ones yawl goin up for disrespect and are disgusted by you tbh 

GLOCK

You're part white 
and you're consistently on the opposing side of blacks with sense 

I'm tired of seeing ur shit 

BAPHOMET.

A lot people put themselves into those situations. Because it legit could've been them. Not that it's just abt the person who the shit was done too.
this nigger that the cops PRESSED their knee into could've been a homophobic satanist. But it ultimately doesn't fucking matter. That's not what the rioting is about. The action that lead to it shouldn't have happened to anyone.

ya rock muh world.

She's clearly a logical thinker
which I can appreciate 

But I had to shut it off once she started talking about people being angry at killings. My best friend has a son she worries about sometimes ... not because he's a bad kid or gets into trouble ... but because he's a black young boy. That's it!

So if she's seeing that mess on TV you're telling me her son won't cross her mind? And it won't GENUINELY infuriate and worry her?

I mean laughing at the "woke" crew on twitter who picks apart the way someone says "hi" is one thing . But be reasonable and empathetic .

Cowgirl

Glock, you're full of shit. I drag white people more than anyone. :uhh: