Candace Owens: "Black People Act Like a Trained Chimpanzee"

Started by Freemala Harris, May 27, 2020, 04:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Kaeli.

ya rock muh world.

i just need to log out until all this mess with that man in the park tea dies down

cuz i see myself legit getting annoyed with it  subtly going from thread to thread to thread.
literally.

sfsffsfssfsfsf

and i'm not about to be on here going toe to toe with u gors day in and day out over some utter bullshit.

ill see u fags when the board is back to its normal problematic self. this fake kumbaya al sharpton/oprah shit is tired.

Freemala Harris

Candace dyke

Lemme jus....

[youtube autoplay=1 start=410 end=430][/youtube]

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ya rock muh world. on May 27, 2020, 06:18:10 PM
i just need to log out until all this mess with that man in the park tea dies down

cuz i see myself legit getting annoyed with it  subtly going from thread to thread to thread.
literally.

sfsffsfssfsfsf

and i'm not about to be on here going toe to toe with u gors day in and day out over some utter bullshit.

ill see u fags when the board is back to its normal problematic self. this fake kumbaya al sharpton/oprah shit is tired.
we're outraged and we have a right to be babes

You've been really combative recently and very aggressive. And I figured it may have been because of the tensions.

You're like, always looking for a fight lol

I think a break is good until you can cool off. Come back and ki with me soon babes. Seriously

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Champagne🥂 on May 27, 2020, 05:25:30 PM
Damn, I can't even lie bout it

The Blacks disgust me

So I've never felt bad about any of them dying tbh
I've just seen too much mess to feel sorry for them

I changed the subject for perspective, especially since racist Whites view all of us the same, whether we are thugs or not. Does that make you view it differently?

Bruce

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 27, 2020, 04:47:46 PM
Quote from: Nine. on May 27, 2020, 04:46:26 PM
Eeek.

I mean she has some points but wrong messenger.
!!!

And wrong delivery.

What points? There were not any points made. People like her are often bringing up the fact that most black people call people like her coons and act a certain way. Everyone should be accepted however they are. People are not called Coons for proper English or being dignified, they are called coon for constantly seeking the approval of white people.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bruce on May 27, 2020, 06:49:15 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on May 27, 2020, 04:47:46 PM
Quote from: Nine. on May 27, 2020, 04:46:26 PM
Eeek.

I mean she has some points but wrong messenger.
!!!

And wrong delivery.

What points? There were not any points made. People like her are often bringing up the fact that most black people call people like her coons and act a certain way. Everyone should be accepted however they are. People are not called Coons for proper English or being dignified, they are called coon for constantly seeking the approval of white people.
For one, having broken language and broken families represent who black people are. It's not a matter of looking down upon those who have broken language or a broken family but not accepting that as the norm.

Blamblam

literally.

sfsffsfssfsfsf

Does black unity bother you that much  :damselindistress:

ya rock muh world.

May 27, 2020, 07:19:55 PM #74 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 07:24:57 PM by ya rock muh world.
Quote from: Blamblam on May 27, 2020, 07:15:23 PM

literally.

sfsffsfssfsfsf

Does black unity bother you that much  :damselindistress:
i should have clarified.

it's not the unity or the outrage

it's everyone taking MY honest opinion on one situation and dragging it from thread to thread sffsfs with subtle, passive, shady references.

between Boomz last night in that thread about the man getting KILLED, throwing shade

hugo making a thread today about "see it from both sides, hold everyone accountable huh!!! "

sfsfssffs

and now this mess in here - clearly more subtle nonsense going on

the gorls are NOT letting this go. they are NOT leaving in that ONE thread.
at least not yet.

i just don't have the energy for bullshit.
at all. like, get OVER it.. it's annoying af. so it's best i step away from the mess.

sdfdssfdfdfsdfd not worth it.
my view on Billy in the park isn't changing . ever.