Started by Freemala Harris, May 27, 2020, 04:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Aww I feel bad. I thought it was all jokes tbh

Sorry Afro, you don't have to leave.

We're all family, just have spats sometimes

ya rock muh world.

nothing to feel about .

it's annoying and i don't plan on sitting here with fags on a board going back and forth in every thread about this.

Blackpantha

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 27, 2020, 07:25:57 PM
Aww I feel bad. I thought it was all jokes tbh

Sorry Afro, you don't have to leave.

We're all family, just have spats sometimes

Cut the shit we need to be United all over this globe. We need to adopt that mob mentality.

Cut the shit and fuckery for once for goodness sakes. I'm not standing for the foolery anymore. Either shape up or ship the fuck out.

My ancestors are taking over me right now. I'm feeling a rumbling and stirring in my soul...

Black power and unity is they only way we can stop this shit...
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Kalifornia.

She wants notoriety and is willing to sell her soul for it. This bitch knows what she's doing. 

Basically another Stacey Dash. Just smarter. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 27, 2020, 07:54:22 PM
She wants notoriety and is willing to sell her soul for it. This bitch knows what she's doing.

Basically another Stacey Dash. Just smarter.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ya rock muh world. on May 27, 2020, 07:28:20 PM
nothing to feel about .

it's annoying and i don't plan on sitting here with fags on a board going back and forth in every thread about this.
awww Afro please don't do this ... not this year

let's just sit down and talk this all out. We're adults.

you definitely have a right to feel how you feel. let's not make this a huge deal

everybody needs to come in here and talk it out, and leave it.

Bentley. HARRIS!

ya rock muh world.

sfsfmkfsmmfksfkmfskfsk

annoying , simple minded faggot. :disgusted:

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm actually really loveable!

glad ur back hun, we'll finish boxing next week after you unpack your stuff k

Bruce

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 27, 2020, 07:00:04 PM
Quote from: Bruce on May 27, 2020, 06:49:15 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on May 27, 2020, 04:47:46 PM
Quote from: Nine. on May 27, 2020, 04:46:26 PM
Eeek.

I mean she has some points but wrong messenger.
!!!

And wrong delivery.

What points? There were not any points made. People like her are often bringing up the fact that most black people call people like her coons and act a certain way. Everyone should be accepted however they are. People are not called Coons for proper English or being dignified, they are called coon for constantly seeking the approval of white people.
For one, having broken language and broken families represent who black people are. It's not a matter of looking down upon those who have broken language or a broken family but not accepting that as the norm.

That's a given, and I don't think anyone in the black community look down on two parents households that speak proper English. The issue with black people like Candace Owens, is they think that speaking proper english also removes their blackness. Their level of success is determined by how well they assimilate into white society.

Any educated black woman should be able to identify that there is a problem when white people only agree with you when you are willing to make disparaging comments about your own people. That you are being used as a pawn to make comments that they cannot make, yet is being applauded and encouraged by a mostly white audience. I never speak down on black people to a white person, because they will choose the part of the conversation that they wish to retain.

Cowgirl

Forming proper sentences is different from "proper" English. The point is you don't have to sound uneducated.