If Bey posts one more of these same ass PICS.

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 29, 2020, 08:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

October 30, 2020, 09:58:02 AM #30 Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:59:13 AM by Trey
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 30, 2020, 09:37:58 AM
CCMDNDDJJDJDDJS

I love Bey but I feel like everyone is just tired of all these pointless side projects. Everything Is Love! On The Run 2! Nigger is King! Ivy Park!  :dead: sis just go away and don't come back until you finally give us a SOLO album. Sick of her shenanigans :udontlookok:
g

!!!!!! This is what I mean by her taking advantage of her fans. She knows these dummies gonna rush n buy any ole MESS she tosses out and she tried to make a brand out of this "effortless slay! Don't care bout success!" bare minimum mess. It's tired and late. Nobody even gagging or reposting. Sssssssss everyone is OVER IT.

Hun either come back with a real album or stay quarantined up in that house permanently.

:udontlookok:

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 30, 2020, 09:58:02 AM
CCMDNDDJJDJDDJS

I love Bey but I feel like everyone is just tired of all these pointless side projects. Everything Is Love! On The Run 2! Nigger is King! Ivy Park!  :dead: sis just go away and don't come back until you finally give us a SOLO album. Sick of her shenanigans :udontlookok:
g

!!!!!! This is what I mean by her taking advantage of her fans. She knows these dummies gonna rush n buy any ole MESS she tosses out and she tried to make a brand out of this "effortless slay! Don't care bout success!" bare minimum mess. It's tired and late. Nobody even gagging or reposting. Sssssssss everyone is OVER IT.

bvvvvvvv boy WHAT

she aint forcing these fags to buy anything theu dint want to. the fans have been fed by all her sude projects. this is the only thing ppl kinda over  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

SDSSSSSSSSSSXSSSZZDDSSSSSSSSSSSD

FAG, get out my face. Bey has an AGENDA. And ion LIKE IT.

ophmani

this damn mogul has you in fumes

which means you'll be in a vulnerable state when i snatch that sew in outta ur fckn scalp hun

step awf quee

:trannyjblige:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

LordB

CCMDNDDJJDJDDJS

!!

CHOKE

Hmph don't care over her

But ack! Here you are updating the girls

Make it make sense

Kaeli.

Quote from: Trey on October 30, 2020, 09:23:08 AM
I live in NYC.. And don't see nobody wearing her mess.
ccccccccvv

Boy I llive in Kansas City and see the mess

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 30, 2020, 11:50:08 AM
Boy I llive in Kansas City and see the mess
Yuck. Time for her to discontinue the line

Kaeli.

Bitch new joisey is literally known as a dump

Harlem

Idk bout that NY comment, when that Ivy Park collection came out last winter Bey def had all the NY girls rockin Ivy Park like it was a uniform

STUNNA GOD

Aalumeci.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 30, 2020, 12:34:17 PM
Bitch new joisey is literally known as a dump
And I'm gonna New Jersey all over your motherfucking ass bitch.