Oh No: Kevin Hart Steps DOWN As Oscar Host!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 07, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 07, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
Niggers are a strange bunch

:udontlookok:

It?s ?twitter do yo thang! find out where bbq becky works at!? when a racist white person tries it but every other group is being too sensitive when they complain. Maybe you?d be in a better position if you took note at how quick other folks mobilize at the first sign of disrespect instead of finding ways to discredit them.

I agree

The straight blacks are a mess

Mel.

Quote from: Young on December 07, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
Not mess from nearly a decade ago

We have to evolve past holding people to thoughts and things said YEARS and years ago

If it was 2-3 ago then MAYBE

Time doesn't excuse homophobia, hate speech and bigotry
he was a grown adult saying those things, not a teen or kid
he knew what kinda power that word had

RAY7

Quote from: Kurama on December 07, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
Im sure if Kevin was white and was tossing nigger around and threatening to beat them a few years ago the Blacks wouldnt be tryna give this a pass. But we swear we're progressing as ppl right?

Ch...
IDK cuz, Justin Beiber certainly didn?t fall off after VIDEO of him singing nigger repeatedly in old video.
Eminem got a pass too after old raps were leaked with him saying it
Blacks are very forgiving

Mel.

And for those defending him because he's a "comedian"
and I say that loosely because I never found him funny

being a comedian doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and hide behind the "I'm a comedian" mess
there was nothing comedic about those tweets, it was hate speech

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Zanny on December 07, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
Im sure if Kevin was white and was tossing nigger around and threatening to beat them a few years ago the Blacks wouldnt be tryna give this a pass. But we swear we're progressing as ppl right?

Ch...

Young

Quote from: Mel. on December 07, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

We have to evolve past holding people to thoughts and things said YEARS and years ago

Time doesn't excuse homophobia, hate speech and bigotry
he was a grown adult saying those things, not a teen or kid
he knew what kinda power that word had

I?m sure he?s more enlightened in recent years as awareness and tolerance has risen

yummy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 07, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Bit can you imagine if our posts from ten years were leaked to our employers? :plzstop:

well for some of you we'd only have to go back a few days to find MESS but anyway..

Well some us were literal teenagers ten years ago and not in our thirties, so...yea

Young

Lash him for sure

Doesn?t deserve a pass regardless of how long ago

I just don?t think he needs to be crucified for it; unless it?s recent tea

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 07, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 07, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Bit can you imagine if our posts from ten years were leaked to our employers? :plzstop:

well for some of you we'd only have to go back a few days to find MESS but anyway..

Well some us were literal teenagers ten years ago and not in our thirties, so...yea

:omgwatshappening:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Mel. on December 07, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

being a comedian doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and hide behind the "I'm a comedian" mess

:dead: Nah, he's not funny at all. I just don't care about something he said 8 years ago. I'll be honest if it was a race thing I'd feel more strongly about it but the word "fag" doesn't hold much weight with me.

And he's only doing this in response to criticism from White Twitter/White Gays, who I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Kurama

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 07, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Ch...
IDK cuz, Justin Beiber certainly didn?t fall off after VIDEO of him singing nigger repeatedly in old video.
Eminem got a pass too after old raps were leaked with him saying it
Blacks are very forgiving

I personally don't know anyone Black who goes up for either of these artists. Not one person.

Kurama

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 07, 2018, 10:41:20 AM
Quote from: Mel. on December 07, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

I'll be honest if it was a race thing I'd feel more strongly about it but the word "fag" doesn't hold much weight with me.

And he's only doing this in response to criticism from White Twitter/White Gays, who I have no sympathy whatsoever.

I'd prefer ppl to come out the gate and say that opposed to trying to delegitimize the stance of folks who want him held accountable.

A grown ass man with a huge ass platform spreading hate speech isn't equivalent to us messing online as teenagers love.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 07, 2018, 01:14:55 AM
Why do you girls even hate Tiffany Haddish

Y'all just hate successful Black people

I don't hate her. She's just annoying.

Sovereign.

Kevin Hart is and will be held accountable for his humorless and violent statements. Period.