Oh No: Kevin Hart Steps DOWN As Oscar Host!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 07, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inject My Lips

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 07, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
Niggers are a strange bunch

:udontlookok:

It?s ?twitter do yo thang! find out where bbq becky works at!? when a racist white person tries it but every other group is being too sensitive when they complain. Maybe you?d be in a better position if you took note at how quick other folks mobilize at the first sign of disrespect instead of finding ways to discredit them.

Yeah this I agree with.  I understand getting on the white folks who actually harass black people like Apartment Amy or parking lot Patty, but for the Roseanne's and the Paula Deans I don't see the point in making them apologize.  Just stop fucking with them if what they said is that offensive to you. 

I can't imagine asking Bernie Mac to apologize for his iconic "milk and cooookies" bit.

Kurama

Zankou.

December 07, 2018, 02:22:26 PM #92 Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 02:22:32 PM by Zanny
sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd

:everythingok:

Inject My Lips

emzen

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 07, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
Niggers are a strange bunch

:udontlookok:

It?s ?twitter do yo thang! find out where bbq becky works at!? when a racist white person tries it but every other group is being too sensitive when they complain. Maybe you?d be in a better position if you took note at how quick other folks mobilize at the first sign of disrespect instead of finding ways to discredit them.

oh shit
:flamebroiled:

death

BAPHOMET.

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Mel. on December 07, 2018, 10:29:08 AM
And for those defending him because he's a "comedian"
and I say that loosely because I never found him funny

being a comedian doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and hide behind the "I'm a comedian" mess
there was nothing comedic about those tweets, it was hate speech

Ur so white and proud :dead:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Buy The Stars✨

being a comedian doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and hide behind the "I'm a comedian" mess

Hey mel

I love you butttttttt you didnt feel the same about jeffery star or that beautiful james charles make up guy after they said the things they said... you said we should give them a chance and forgive lol

Cowboy Nine

I wasn't watching this shit but ack!

Love it.

QUIT and give up nigger.

:oof:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 07, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

Hey mel

I love you butttttttt you didnt feel the same about jeffery star or that beautiful james charles make up guy after they said the things they said... you said we should give them a chance and forgive lol
Holy shit. And neither Jeffery nor James were joking when they made those racist comments..

fedswatchin

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 07, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
I can?t believe he said all that stuff
it looks like something that would be said on here
let?s see how this turns out for him
the gorls on here are funnier than him

Then and now :plzstop: