Oh No: Kevin Hart Steps DOWN As Oscar Host!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 07, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Sinpool

Why does one have to pick?

Before I had to deal with Racism which I will admit is now my #1 trigger, Homophobia from black people was the thing that I say very frequently.

I'm just saying lot of Black people see the word gay and immediately go to white people. Sometimes it feels like even black people just allow White people to take over and start to associate them with everything. My first thought when I see the word gay isn't white gays, but it seems like that for others.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 'ology on December 08, 2018, 02:25:34 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 08, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
Quote from: BowDown on December 08, 2018, 02:05:38 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 08, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
Quote from: squid on December 08, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 07, 2018, 08:04:05 PM
Blacks and even Gay blacks love divorcing homosexuality and making it a purely white thing so that when MESS happens they can give an "Oh well" even if it technically affects them too (black gays)
!!
I noticed it from people here too
I think it's because black gays seem to be black first then gay, where as white gays tend to be gay first then white, and why not? They're already white and privileged why not use that other aspect of their being to play the "woe is me" card to reap the benefits

Black gays dont put so much stock in their sexuality, it's not an everyday identity for us, especially for those of us coming from or living in communities where it isn't allowed, I don't think we THROW it in people she faces and shove it down people's throats as much, we already have a visible identity that's still being shitted on, we're still dealing with that before we turn our heads and face the reality of being a double negative in society and there's def' also some internalised homophobia in there too.
Makes sense. White gays also discriminate heavily against other gays as well and are rarely on the same page..
Because white gays think their the top tier of gays, just like white people think they are the standard.
White gays just love to boycott someone who doesn't March with them
Black gays have a different fight
You spoke a word in here! I feel like majority of blacks put our race in the forefront bc that's what is seen first, harassed, persecuted, etc. which makes sense bc you may not know if someone is gay but you'll definitely know someone's race just by looking at them.
Thats why I'll never get the white gays bringing race into the whole "what if someone called you a nigger!?"
Well they'd call us a nigger even if we were the most polite and friendly person in the world, you can't hide your race, it's THERE,  sexuality comes out in your mannerisms, personality and choice of partners, you can hide those aspects more easily and even THEN those aspects still don't point to to "HE'S GAY!

I think equality amongst the gays and the world is a white gay fight, black gays have it hard getting down the street before someone tries to play neighborhood cop and pops a bullet
Even IF that's achieved, you really the white gays are gonna turn around and march with the black gays for race equality? Or put much emphasis as they did with the whole LGBTQIHBSJDJ and rainbow flag debacle :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 08, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Before I had to deal with Racism which I will admit is now my #1 trigger, Homophobia from black people was the thing that I say very frequently.

My first thought when I see the word gay isn't white gays, but it seems like that for others.

!!!!!!

Especially on here

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 08, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 08, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

My first thought when I see the word gay isn't white gays, but it seems like that for others.

!!!!!!

Especially on here

Lmao u only checkin for white twinks yet gay doesnt have a direct corelation to white for u?

Nehoo

Yeeah being gay in the sense that it relates to this subject is a white thing
And the reason why its a white thing is because gay discrimination affects and challenges white priveledge
If there is a white person being harmed in any way because of something as mundane as who they like issa national problem and thats the only reason whites care about itbso much is because white supremacy cannnot fathom being treated like they arent supreme in that instance it hurts them and the reason u know its white supremacy is those same people are part of the kk and those same people are bigots and racist themselves so even tho the struggle may have some parallels the white supremacist in them feels im above u and i never sgould have to experience this in the first place and me having to experience it makes me feel like im as low as yall and im not

As someone mentioned its not something they can be always seen at first hand and clocked

But thats the only reason gay issues are mainstream

If it was a black thing no one would care and blacks have too many issues and discrimination going on just by breathing to expend engergy and rally like tgese white folks do cause we never felt thatbsame priveldge they do

Once we figure out

Poverty
Equal pay
Education
Police brutality
Lack of diversity
Wealth managment
Drug addiction

Then maybe we can move on to gay and trans

Until then take that damn wig and skirt off or keep it on if u wnt
And continue u side eye uncle joe and his friend uncle jessie
And keep fuckin that nigga when yawl meet up at the trap house

Cause we got real shit to handle

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 08, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
Quote from: 'ology on December 08, 2018, 02:25:34 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 08, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
Quote from: BowDown on December 08, 2018, 02:05:38 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 08, 2018, 01:57:01 PM
Quote from: squid on December 08, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 07, 2018, 08:04:05 PM
Blacks and even Gay blacks love divorcing homosexuality and making it a purely white thing so that when MESS happens they can give an "Oh well" even if it technically affects them too (black gays)
!!
I noticed it from people here too
I think it's because black gays seem to be black first then gay, where as white gays tend to be gay first then white, and why not? They're already white and privileged why not use that other aspect of their being to play the "woe is me" card to reap the benefits

Black gays dont put so much stock in their sexuality, it's not an everyday identity for us, especially for those of us coming from or living in communities where it isn't allowed, I don't think we THROW it in people she faces and shove it down people's throats as much, we already have a visible identity that's still being shitted on, we're still dealing with that before we turn our heads and face the reality of being a double negative in society and there's def' also some internalised homophobia in there too.
Makes sense. White gays also discriminate heavily against other gays as well and are rarely on the same page..
Because white gays think their the top tier of gays, just like white people think they are the standard.
White gays just love to boycott someone who doesn't March with them
Black gays have a different fight
You spoke a word in here! I feel like majority of blacks put our race in the forefront bc that's what is seen first, harassed, persecuted, etc. which makes sense bc you may not know if someone is gay but you'll definitely know someone's race just by looking at them.
Thats why I'll never get the white gays bringing race into the whole "what if someone called you a nigger!?"
Well they'd call us a nigger even if we were the most polite and friendly person in the world, you can't hide your race, it's THERE,  sexuality comes out in your mannerisms, personality and choice of partners, you can hide those aspects more easily and even THEN those aspects still don't point to to "HE'S GAY!

I think equality amongst the gays and the world is a white gay fight, black gays have it hard getting down the street before someone tries to play neighborhood cop and pops a bullet
Even IF that's achieved, you really the white gays are gonna turn around and march with the black gays for race equality? Or put much emphasis as they did with the whole LGBTQIHBSJDJ and rainbow flag debacle :dead:

Yall are lashing tbh

b7

I mean, he did all that only to apologize after refusing to apologize :dead: just stupid

Vonc2002

December 09, 2018, 04:24:51 PM #147 Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 04:26:02 PM by Vonc2002
Kyler Murray apologizes after old homophobic tweets surface hours after he wins Heisman Trophy
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/several-old-homophobic-tweets-kyler-murray-surface-hours-wins-heisman-tropohy-052857060.html

Not HOURS after his damn win like someone was waiting on this nigga to have a good moment and then ruin it :dead:

I'm sorry but these white people are underhanded and i wont be moved by this bullshit. Whenever someone black is winning in some way they try bringing up past indiscretions as a way to justify us not being worthy, meanwhile we got a bitch sitting in the highest seat in our country and they scoffed at all his old mess and made him the damn president.  Y'all be fooled by this shit if ya wanna. CH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
Kyler Murray apologizes after old homophobic tweets surface hours after he wins Heisman Trophy
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/several-old-homophobic-tweets-kyler-murray-surface-hours-wins-heisman-tropohy-052857060.html

Not HOURS after his damn win like someone was waiting on this nigga to have a good moment and then ruin it :dead:

I'm sorry but these white people are underhanded and i wont be moved by this bullshit. Whenever someone black is winning in some way they try bringing up past indiscretions as a way to justify us not being worthy, meanwhile we got a bitch sitting in the highest seat in our country and they scoffed at all his old mess and made him the damn president.  Y'all be fooled by this shit if ya wanna. CH!
Smfh.

And all he did was call people queers? :uhh:

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 09, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

I wish he didn't even acknowledge it!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!