Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

If Bey really and truly sang from experience (emotion, heartbreak, feeling)
She?d effortlessly be the best since whitney.

She just has it

XXX.

Quote from: emzen on December 01, 2017, 06:52:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 05:15:16 PM
THIS IS SPOT ON! Like even in that "good" recent clip Ray posted. She was projecting but not singing if that makes sense. Like when Beyonce is singing that bitch is flat footed and confident in that vocal.  It's ALWAYS strong and supported. Mariah sounds a shaky, out of breath fool. This vanishing performance baph posted is probably the best mariah vocal I've heard. I've NEVER heard her give a strong, supported vocal.......until just then. But I know she sang better for those first couple of yrs she was out.  Mariah peaked vocally VERY early and I can't say why but she ain't fckn with these other girls.  Sorry

Full control from start to finish with spectacular projection & resonance.

This is DUBBED.  Mariah dubbed most of her 90's TV performances.

She still sounded great, but she would go in and fix flat or sharp notes.  And was notorious for doing so.

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on December 02, 2017, 01:32:25 PM
Quote from: emzen on December 01, 2017, 06:52:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 05:15:16 PM
THIS IS SPOT ON! Like even in that "good" recent clip Ray posted. She was projecting but not singing if that makes sense. Like when Beyonce is singing that bitch is flat footed and confident in that vocal.  It's ALWAYS strong and supported. Mariah sounds a shaky, out of breath fool. This vanishing performance baph posted is probably the best mariah vocal I've heard. I've NEVER heard her give a strong, supported vocal.......until just then. But I know she sang better for those first couple of yrs she was out.  Mariah peaked vocally VERY early and I can't say why but she ain't fckn with these other girls.  Sorry

Full control from start to finish with spectacular projection & resonance.

This is DUBBED.  Mariah dubbed most of her 90's TV performances.

She still sounded great, but she would go in and fix flat or sharp notes.  And was notorious for doing so.

wow
But this video isn?t really good proof since it?s not comparing the exact same performances against each other

MelMel

wow Vonc fucking lashed Baph in here!!!!

thought I never see the day :stressed:

pray for Baph bbys

.betterwiseup

That time when Mary dragged Christina Aguilera

Eternal Bell

December 02, 2017, 02:47:49 PM #187 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 02:55:40 PM by TinKPOP
Quote from: .betterwiseup on December 02, 2017, 02:41:53 PM
That time when Mary dragged Christina Aguilera

gggggggggggggggggg

i dnt like this...

mel wont be happ'

LOONA.

XXX.

I really thought more people would be in here coming for Von's wig for that statement about Beyonce over Mariah.

:guys:

Ma Lo

Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 01:15:22 PM
I've said it before, but GaGa thanking Whitney Houston at the GRAMMYs for inspiring "Born This Way" will always be the BIGGEST read to me.  Especially when you really dig into the history between Madonna and Whitney.

Madonna was being so messy trying to shade GaGa for copying "Express Yourself".  And when GaGa wins her GRAMMY, she thanks Whitney for the inspiration!

Effortless LASHING!  :kii:

I kiidfor about a month when I saw that tea

:welllol: :kii:

KING BENTLEY.

s

Um ... which Bey could be compared to Prime Mimi tho?

Bey on Anytime You Need a Friend?

H.#.G.*.Z

Gilgamesh.

^I think Vonc/Cody's point was that Mariah couldn't give that type vocal herself, at least not live.

GLOCK

Quote from: BENTLEY on December 02, 2017, 04:33:23 PM
s

Um ... which Bey could be compared to Prime Mimi tho?

Bey on Anytime You Need a Friend?

hey bby bruv
U know Mimi is a fave of mine

But can u spin beys ?trust in me?, ?I?d rather go blind? and ?all I could do was cry?

Gilgamesh.

Oh wait... I hadn't read the whole thread

Vonc, you think Beyonc? is the best singer since Whitney?

Beyonc? Giselle Knowles?