Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 06:28:07 PM
Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 06:25:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 06:22:37 PM
Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 06:19:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 06:17:58 PM
Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 06:06:44 PM
Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 05:57:43 PM
And are people in here pretending like Beyonce sings live ! I have seen and heard it all
so u about to sit in here and act like beyonce cant sing :dead: :dead: :dead:
I'm not gonna sit here and act like she can't sang cause she can. I'm just saying her voice and her vocal styling leaves a lot to be desired....

Brandy would lash her any fucking day and fucking time and y'all sitting here regarding Beyonce as the vocal standard post Whitney is a joke. The bitch literally sangs the same 8 notes rearranged over and over.
I used to love brandy with all my heart but no she doesnt sing better than beyonce

What the fuck? You are off the deep end today sir. I have never heard Beyonce sing and say to myself my God that was sickening vocal. You're crazy.
honestly. i cant take you TOO seriously. U stan for kelly and i cant begin to fathom. Beyonce is an amazing singer. Trying to reduce her down to 8 notes is fake news

Please point me to a beyonce performance that will make you say my God beyonce that was a sickening vocal .

Umm yeah . Nah nothing sickening same growling and shouting you were just critizing Fantasia for  :plzstop:
I didnt say anything was wrong with "growling and shouting" I said that cant be ALL u do. Do u need me to post perfomances of her singing opera and shit? ur a hater :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: jtwoeleven on December 02, 2017, 05:27:48 PM
Ledisi isn't a 'screamer' tho, her weighty voice has good resonance and she has great control. She can do gospel, soul, jazz, opera but I get the point being made.
Lalah Hathaway is another fave of mine

Idk. ALL these singers are amazing and have their weaknesses including Bey, especially in these latter years

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 06:42:56 PM
I'm thinking more along the lines of a Brandy Without You live at Bet Honors type of vocal slay
since u wanna be a stickler, that was lipped. so what's next?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: XXX. on December 02, 2017, 05:49:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:44:34 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 02, 2017, 05:37:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 02, 2017, 05:33:50 PM
I'm sorry BUT!

Celine's face as she's opening her eyes at 2:00 is such a KI to me.  Beyonce with that EXTRA fucking run! 

I just feel like she never did that in rehearsals.

And Celine was kinda like  :uhh:  :kii:
sdsddssddd
When Celine looked at her like WOO! and shook her hand lol
Celine always praises tho. When she sliced bacon from big retha on Divas live she was still humble enough to watch her in amazement and stan

Post some of Celine's best live performances?  I've never really gotten into her.

I just know she's regarded as one of the best voices.
well this is when she went toe to toe with big retha on some gospel mess. Notice mariah useless ass and that AVERAGE ass voice :dead:

jdfjjsdfdsfnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

When 'line kicked her BOOT out and planted it into the stage and cocked that hip!  :kii:

The way she mirrored and read back Aretha's vocal note for note. 

ACK!

ghghhhhhhjjjjnnnnnnnnjn

b7

Quote from: AYR on December 02, 2017, 06:08:32 PM
and talking about who sings "live" when Kelly has been lipping to Beyonce's vocals since she was in middle school
ok
oh shit

Whoa!

Rxxf

I think singing to a "LIVE" recording, and an artist adding bits and pieces to it on stage is ok...
BRANDY

b7

Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 06:06:44 PM
Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 05:57:43 PM
And are people in here pretending like Beyonce sings live ! I have seen and heard it all
so u about to sit in here and act like beyonce cant sing :dead: :dead: :dead:
I'm not gonna sit here and act like she can't sang cause she can. I'm just saying her voice and her vocal styling leaves a lot to be desired....

Brandy would lash her any fucking day and fucking time and y'all sitting here regarding Beyonce as the vocal standard post Whitney is a joke. The bitch literally sangs the same 8 notes rearranged over and over.
:dead: I knew you?d bring Brandy in this

Girl

b7

Vonc? u really fell for that mess? This Kelly girl shades Brandy any time she?s brought up and now all of a sudden he?s the biggest stan in here when it?s convenient

Please

#Mu7

Actually Vonc bought her in first gurl.  :letsmessfag:

#Mu7

December 02, 2017, 07:51:47 PM #312 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 07:53:16 PM by Mu
The rest of these fags might run through here worshipping the ground you walk on, but what youre not gonna do is sit here and lie on me.

Kelly gets you steamed for her to be so subpar. Just cause I state facts doesn't mean they are shade.

fedswatchin

Rig know he wanna drag Vonc for these Brandy insults, which have been concurrent the entire year

Didn't vonc turn an entire thread left, bringin up Bran outta nowhere just to fat-shame her?

b7

I know one thing, I?d kill to see video of Bran and Bey doing those crazy in love runs
:stressed:

And an extended video of Brandy and Jaz in that damn hotel hallway ssddddd