Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

dzjfdskjfhksdfjhksd  @ particularity Revolting :ummwhat: SHIT.

XXX.

I've said it before, but GaGa thanking Whitney Houston at the GRAMMYs for inspiring "Born This Way" will always be the BIGGEST read to me.  Especially when you really dig into the history between Madonna and Whitney.

Madonna was being so messy trying to shade GaGa for copying "Express Yourself".  And when GaGa wins her GRAMMY, she thanks Whitney for the inspiration!

Effortless LASHING!  :kii:

Vonc2002

Whats so funny is they all TRASHED Madonna back then but Madonna's antics wouldnt even turn a head now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Kaeli.

December 01, 2017, 01:17:57 PM #34 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:18:22 PM by Kaeli.
fff;h

did Madonna have any industry friends

Everyone other legend loved each other for the most part :guys:

RAY7

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

bbbbbndnb

they shipped it, but it got shipped back :justabit:

RAY7

Not they shipped it, but it got shipped back
Hggggggghgggb
Janet!
:guys:

RAY7

Them calling this shade, but she probably just forgot who the girl is

XXX.

Quote from: MelMel on December 01, 2017, 01:18:41 PM
and my favorite shade is this :plzstop:

JDJJDFJDFJnnnnnnnnn

Just imagine if Twitter and IG were around back then.

The girls were RUTHLESS!  :kii:

Vonc2002

Cher has the best Madonna shade tbh. Not only did she say she can't act or sing but also the girl AINT fckn cute. Cut her down on every damn level
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Damn, can we get back to the days when selling 2 million copies was laughed at

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on December 01, 2017, 01:23:22 PM
Them calling this shade, but she probably just forgot who the girl is

n

It's clear she just wanted to honor Mary during her release week.  It's like the time Bey cropped Kelly out of that pic with Aaliyah for her birthday.