Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:45:35 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 04:41:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:27:10 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 01, 2017, 04:20:00 PM
Not a lamb but this shows SKILL and she was just playing around

This was too cute. Now I will say, when i saw this i was shocked she had ANY vocal ability left. This was honestly the best live Mariah performance I've seen in literally YEARS! But yea, I'm not going COMPLETELY up for these whispers. I'm not saying Mariah can't sing and couldn't ever sing. Her and Whitney ARENT equals. Her and Celine Dion ARENT equals. She ain't even equal to Beyonce imo. Lemme go on record and say Beyonce sings better than Mariah Carey EVER has imhfo. And as far as black singers go she is the overall best singer since whitney

:guys:

Hey!  Nice 2 meet you?  ASL?
sdsddssddd
Boy, move.  I always give beyonce props. I just don't buy into EVERYTHING that bitch does. When u said I hated her I was like WHO!?!? I don't hate beyonce at all. I think she's amazing......... vocally lolz

You're reeling me IN.  I'm kinda TRIGGERED!

ACK!

:stressed:

Baph, do something!  Drag this BOY!

BAPHOMET.

As long as no one from the hive Agrees with whatever bullshit Vonc typed regarding Mariah/Beyonce I wont have to lash Bey in here.  :ohwow:

Mariah is the vocal QUEEN. omf

BAPHOMET.

But I will lash Celine in the meantime. Who is a basic singer with no special qualities to their voice. and this is a fact.

Vonc2002

I'm not even trolling. Baph, u think Mariah sings better than Beyonce? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

December 01, 2017, 04:52:55 PM #94 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:53:17 PM by Vonc2002
Beyonce is so skilled, great technique, the AGILITY that her voice has, etc. I'm sorry but  at no point could moo do it.  I just clicked this perform ance of hero thst Ray posted and Even that was on the verge a lol bit. Her vocals seem so labored until she got to her register. Mariah doesn't give an EFFORTLESS vocal. Sumn Whitney and Beyonce both give LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

Not even at her peak.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

AND Mariah always seems out of breath when she's singing, like she can't complete a phrase. I'm sorry but she's tf terrible.  That's it and that's all

Vonc2002

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

Not even at her peak.
EXACTLY! :dead:
Like even when beyonce was giving those sloppy ass destiny child vocals tbh>>>>>>>>>>>

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:57:27 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

Not even at her peak.
EXACTLY! :dead:
Like even when beyonce was giving those sloppy ass destiny child vocals tbh>>>>>>>>>>>

And Mariah has no versitality. She always gives the exact same mess. Reductive self.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
Beyonce is so skilled, great technique, the AGILITY that her voice has, etc. I'm sorry but  at no point could moo do it.  I just clicked this perform ance of hero thst Ray posted and Even that was on the verge a lol bit. Her vocals seem so labored until she got to her register. Mariah doesn't give an EFFORTLESS vocal. Sumn Whitney and Beyonce both give LOLZ

What you're saying is not shocking to me, though.  There were 2 vocal nerds on a board I use to post at.  And one in particular was adamant that current Beyonc? can outsing Mariah.  And he would always be like, "Yes!  That includes 90's Mariah!"  It was very controversial. :omf:

I do think Mariah's breath control and technique has always been a little shaky.  And by '97 her voice was in a really weird place.  It always seemed like she struggled a LOT!  Her live performances have been mostly lackluster since the mid 90's.  And a lot of Mariah's live belts don't seem supported and lack resonance.  It would sound like she's yelling.

Their voices are so different.  But I've seen vocal experts argue EXACTLY what you're saying in here. 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BAMBI. on December 01, 2017, 05:01:46 PM
I'm sorry but Mariah in her peak >

its not really up for debate if im being honest.

BAPHOMET.

from 3:55-4:02

that transition was godly...
:loose2when: the octave JUMP.