Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Mariah can?t even compete with Leona.  :plzstop:

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

December 01, 2017, 05:07:33 PM #106 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:07:58 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 04:59:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:57:27 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 04:53:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:50:28 PM
I'm not even trolling. Baph, u think Mariah sings better than Beyonce? :dead:

Not even at her peak.
EXACTLY! :dead:
Like even when beyonce was giving those sloppy ass destiny child vocals tbh>>>>>>>>>>>

And Mariah has no versitality. She always gives the exact same mess. Reductive self.
Omg! ALL THIS! Mariah definitely has a niche and she's good there but lets stop acting like she's on the level of these great ass singers and performers. Bitch wont even think outside the box with a video.  She's literally been making the same video for about 15 yrs now. Even at her peak when she could hit her notes, Mariah ain't EVER gave this much skill vocally. 

I'll lash beyonce about alot but it ain't ever been about giving a good vocal.  kendrick said wtf he said and I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:06:21 PM

I mean... NOW she cant. But its not this grunting Beys doing on "perfect" would lash Leona.

🦚

And at her peak she was getting lashed daily by the superior Kelly price  :plzstop:

Don?t know where the delusion of her being a voice much less the voice comes from.

Bey will GO there and give the mamas hell.

Mariah stood their helpless as Kelly and trey took turns lashing her.
——————///——————-

XXX.

I love Mariah DOWN, but she has been an incredible studio singer for quite some time now.  JDJDJjnnnnnnnnnnn

Even in that "Vanishing" performance, I find her ability impressive.  But I think she sounds a MESS on the verses. These heavy inhales, and these warbled breathy lows.

It's hard to find performances of MC with a mic just giving you an easy breezy vocal.  All the hard swallowing and stops like she's preparing for the next big note!  :kii:

And that's no shade.

I'm not even saying I find Beyonc? to be better, but Mariah's live performances are always kinda SHAKY!  And that's in comparison to a LOT of girls!

🦚

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:07:49 PM

I mean... NOW she cant. But its not this grunting Beys doing on "perfect" would lash Leona.

But the vocal on Walk On Water and Die With You lash.

Alexandra Burke got a bigger vocal and bey effortlessly lashed her.
I?ve never seen Mariah get on stage with anyone and lash.

The 1 chance she had at divas live she let Celine grandstand in them.
——————///——————-

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

I love Mariah DOWN, but she has been an incredible studio singer for quite some time now.  JDJDJjnnnnnnnnnnn

Even in that "Vanishing" performance, I find her ability impressive.  But I think she sounds a MESS on the verses. These heavy inhales, and these warbled breathy lows.

It's hard to find performances of MC with a mic just giving you an easy breezy vocal.  All the hard swallowing and stops like she's preparing for the next big note!  :kii:

And that's no shade.

I'm not even saying I find Beyonc? to be better, but Mariah's live performances are always kinda SHAKY!  And that's in comparison to a LOT of girls!

Mariah had a nice voice. But she was never the voice to me. Even before there was bey there were 20 other singers that would lash the fuck out of her.
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

December 01, 2017, 05:15:16 PM #113 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:15:52 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
Beyonce is so skilled, great technique, the AGILITY that her voice has, etc. I'm sorry but  at no point could moo do it.  I just clicked this perform ance of hero thst Ray posted and Even that was on the verge a lol bit. Her vocals seem so labored until she got to her register. Mariah doesn't give an EFFORTLESS vocal. Sumn Whitney and Beyonce both give LOLZ

What you're saying is not shocking to me, though.  There were 2 vocal nerds on a board I use to post at.  And one in particular was adamant that current Beyonc? can outsing Mariah.  And he would always be like, "Yes!  That includes 90's Mariah!"  It was very controversial. :omf:

I do think Mariah's breath control and technique has always been a little shaky.  And by '97 her voice was in a really weird place.  It always seemed like she struggled a LOT!  Her live performances have been mostly lackluster since the mid 90's.  And a lot of Mariah's live belts don't seem supported and lack resonance.  It would sound like she's yelling.

Their voices are so different.  But I've seen vocal experts argue EXACTLY what you're saying in here.
THIS IS SPOT ON! Like even in that "good" recent clip Ray posted. She was projecting but not singing if that makes sense. Like when Beyonce is singing that bitch is flat footed and confident in that vocal.  It's ALWAYS strong and supported. Mariah sounds a shaky, out of breath fool. This vanishing performance baph posted is probably the best mariah vocal I've heard. I've NEVER heard her give a strong, supported vocal.......until just then. But I know she sang better for those first couple of yrs she was out.  Mariah peaked vocally VERY early and I can't say why but she ain't fckn with these other girls.  Sorry
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:13:11 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

And that's no shade.

Mariah had a nice voice. But she was never the voice to me. Even before there was bey there were 20 other singers that would lash the fuck out of her.

This discussion is about to spark 20-30 more pages.  Mark my words!  :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 05:15:16 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
Beyonce is so skilled, great technique, the AGILITY that her voice has, etc. I'm sorry but  at no point could moo do it.  I just clicked this perform ance of hero thst Ray posted and Even that was on the verge a lol bit. Her vocals seem so labored until she got to her register. Mariah doesn't give an EFFORTLESS vocal. Sumn Whitney and Beyonce both give LOLZ

What you're saying is not shocking to me, though.  There were 2 vocal nerds on a board I use to post at.  And one in particular was adamant that current Beyonc? can outsing Mariah.  And he would always be like, "Yes!  That includes 90's Mariah!"  It was very controversial. :omf:

I do think Mariah's breath control and technique has always been a little shaky.  And by '97 her voice was in a really weird place.  It always seemed like she struggled a LOT!  Her live performances have been mostly lackluster since the mid 90's.  And a lot of Mariah's live belts don't seem supported and lack resonance.  It would sound like she's yelling.

Their voices are so different.  But I've seen vocal experts argue EXACTLY what you're saying in here.
THIS IS SPOT ON! Like even in that "good" recent clip Ray posted. She was projecting but not singing if that makes sense. Like when Beyonce is singing that bitch is flat footed and confident in that vocal.  It's ALWAYS strong and supported. Mariah sounds a shaky, out of breath fool. This vanishing performance baph posted is probably the best mariah vocal I've heard. I've NEVER heard her give a strong, supported vocal.......until just then. But I know she sang better for those first couple of yrs she was out.  Mariah peaked vocally VERY early and I can't say why but she ain't fckn with these other girls.  Sorry

Your posts in here have me looking at you differently. 

OH WOW!

:omf:

BAPHOMET.

🦚

I wish mariahs voice wasn?t damaged beyond repair.

I?d love to hear her attempt a classic vocal like bey (bet version) and Leona on ave Maria.

She?ll cough up blood and die there and then

?Ona almost booked bey here  :stressed:
——————///——————-