Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:06:21 PM
Mariah can?t even compete with Leona.  :plzstop:

I love Mariah DOWN, but she has been an incredible studio singer for quite some time now.  JDJDJjnnnnnnnnnnn

Even in that "Vanishing" performance, I find her ability impressive.  But I think she sounds a MESS on the verses. These heavy inhales, and these warbled breathy lows.

It's hard to find performances of MC with a mic just giving you an easy breezy vocal.  All the hard swallowing and stops like she's preparing for the next big note!  :kii:

And that's no shade.

I'm not even saying I find Beyonc? to be better, but Mariah's live performances are always kinda SHAKY!  And that's in comparison to a LOT of girls!
I SWEAR TO FCKN GOD!!!!!! EXACTLY! I just said earlier that Mariah's singing is so fckn LABORED! Like nothing about it is effortless. U can tell some people were just born to sing. They just open their mouth and it's like damn. It sounds like that naturally just falls out.  I've NEVER got that from mariah. At some point it became too much and home girl just started to whisper the verses until she got to the chorus and/or bridge. Like PLEASE :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Kinda easy to preserve your voice longer when you lip sync 90% of the time, guys.

🦚

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:23:46 PM
Kinda easy to preserve your voice longer when you lip sync 90% of the time, guys.

Nnnnn

That number ain?t far off for Mariah and that voice is still shot. What you saying boo?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

'ology

Just love Mariah wooooo
Was listening to bliss in the gym like wtf !!! That voice is amazing.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

yummy

is this about janet

boi, i'll fuck you up

BAPHOMET.

December 01, 2017, 05:27:23 PM #125 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:27:51 PM by Baph al Mana.
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

Nnnnn

That number ain?t far off for Mariah and that voice is still shot. What you saying boo?

Im saying that Bey hasnt sung live fully on tour since 2007 bby.

:traciandchelle:  the FWT was a whole ass CD just playing.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:11:15 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:07:49 PM

I mean... NOW she cant. But its not this grunting Beys doing on "perfect" would lash Leona.

But the vocal on Walk On Water and Die With You lash.

Alexandra Burke got a bigger vocal and bey effortlessly lashed her.
I?ve never seen Mariah get on stage with anyone and lash.

The 1 chance she had at divas live she let Celine grandstand in them.
Mariah is insecure when she gets on stage with other singers. Anytime I see her do it, she cowers into the background. If ur gonna get on stage with Aretha, Celine, Patti, etc. U have to be confident in ur vocals and take ur turn. Mariah doesn't do that.  She'd much rather fallback under the guise that she's "being respectful". When that bitch shaded Celine for singing on divas live I was disgusted.  Bitch, u mad cause u can't so u throwing shots? Foh :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

I love Mariah DOWN, but she has been an incredible studio singer for quite some time now.  JDJDJjnnnnnnnnnnn

Even in that "Vanishing" performance, I find her ability impressive.  But I think she sounds a MESS on the verses. These heavy inhales, and these warbled breathy lows.

It's hard to find performances of MC with a mic just giving you an easy breezy vocal.  All the hard swallowing and stops like she's preparing for the next big note!  :kii:

And that's no shade.

I'm not even saying I find Beyonc? to be better, but Mariah's live performances are always kinda SHAKY!  And that's in comparison to a LOT of girls!
I SWEAR TO FCKN GOD!!!!!! EXACTLY! I just said earlier that Mariah's singing is so fckn LABORED! Like nothing about it is effortless. U can tell some people were just born to sing. They just open their mouth and it's like damn. It sounds like that naturally just falls out.  I've NEVER got that from mariah. At some point it became too much and home girl just started to whisper the verses until she got to the chorus and/or bridge. Like PLEASE :plzstop:

Baph, I'm sorry BUT!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Why am I really screaming at this?

JSDJFSDFNbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Her format is so basic now, though. 

1st verse - Whisper
Chorus
2nd verse - Whisper and Full Voice
Chorus (wit ad-libs this time)
Bridge
Chorus (belted this time with a shrieky upper register)
Song closes with a whistle note

:kii:

BAPHOMET.

also... There is a LOT going on within a Mariah song (studio) of course its not even going to remotely be like the CD.  :ummwhat: :guys:

"My All" could never be sung by anyone. If so... tell me who  :cmerefag:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 05:27:32 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:11:15 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:07:49 PM

I mean... NOW she cant. But its not this grunting Beys doing on "perfect" would lash Leona.

But the vocal on Walk On Water and Die With You lash.

Alexandra Burke got a bigger vocal and bey effortlessly lashed her.
I?ve never seen Mariah get on stage with anyone and lash.

The 1 chance she had at divas live she let Celine grandstand in them.
Mariah is insecure when she gets on stage with other singers. Anytime I see her do it, she cowers into the background. If ur gonna get on stage with Aretha, Celine, Patti, etc. U have to be confident in ur vocals and take ur turn. Mariah doesn't do that.  She'd much rather fallback under the guise that she's "being respectful". When that bitch shaded Celine for singing on divas live I was disgusted.  Bitch, u mad cause u can't so u throwing shots? Foh :kii:

g

BAPHOMET.

SDF:LJKHLLLLLLLL

where is my Elderly sis workitout to lash Bey for her lip syncing trickery

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

EMOTE Queen

Whitney would NEVER! But yea, this was the best performance I was able to find........and this was avg

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:28:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

And that's no shade.

Baph, I'm sorry BUT!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Why am I really screaming at this?

JSDJFSDFNbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Her format is so basic now, though. 

1st verse - Whisper
Chorus
2nd verse - Whisper and Full Voice
Chorus (wit ad-libs this time)
Bridge
Chorus (belted this time with a shrieky upper register)
Song closes with a whistle note

:kii:
This is the fckn formula :kii: