Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 03:44:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 03:37:50 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 03:23:07 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 01, 2017, 03:15:30 PM
Did everybody already know about this Kendrick one?

Im gonna fuck this nigga up.

:calmdownsis: @ a Flurry of high notes. Mariah was the textbook definition of SKILL.
She really isn't but OKAY

do you think bitches wake up knowing how to reach that whistle register and sound so pretty?  :uhm:
Not too mention Mariah's voice EXCELS in other aspects.

Celine is basic af btw

zdbbbb

That PISSED you awf huh?

:blessed:

BAPHOMET.

🦚

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:29:58 PM
also... There is a LOT going on within a Mariah song (studio) of course its not even going to remotely be like the CD.  :ummwhat: :guys:

"My All" could never be sung by anyone. If so... tell me who  :cmerefag:

Tamia, Shanice, Debelah and Chant? would?ve sang the hell out of My All.

She better be happy Debelah flopped ...cuz even in the whisper mess Debelah can?t be fucked with ...bitch legit transfers into a damn dolphin
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Like show me a Mariah performance like this

Just SINGING and not thinking about every note, anticipating it before it comes, GULPING right before. :plzstop:
Like there are tons of Whitney and Beyonce vocals where they are just easy breezy all across the stage and giving the MEANEST fckn vocal. Mariah just ain't it.  SOR'!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:28:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 05:23:07 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:06:21 PM
Mariah can?t even compete with Leona.  :plzstop:

I love Mariah DOWN, but she has been an incredible studio singer for quite some time now.  JDJDJjnnnnnnnnnnn

Even in that "Vanishing" performance, I find her ability impressive.  But I think she sounds a MESS on the verses. These heavy inhales, and these warbled breathy lows.

It's hard to find performances of MC with a mic just giving you an easy breezy vocal.  All the hard swallowing and stops like she's preparing for the next big note!  :kii:

And that's no shade.

I'm not even saying I find Beyonc? to be better, but Mariah's live performances are always kinda SHAKY!  And that's in comparison to a LOT of girls!
I SWEAR TO FCKN GOD!!!!!! EXACTLY! I just said earlier that Mariah's singing is so fckn LABORED! Like nothing about it is effortless. U can tell some people were just born to sing. They just open their mouth and it's like damn. It sounds like that naturally just falls out.  I've NEVER got that from mariah. At some point it became too much and home girl just started to whisper the verses until she got to the chorus and/or bridge. Like PLEASE :plzstop:

Baph, I'm sorry BUT!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Why am I really screaming at this?

JSDJFSDFNbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Her format is so basic now, though. 

1st verse - Whisper
Chorus
2nd verse - Whisper and Full Voice
Chorus (wit ad-libs this time)
Bridge
Chorus (belted this time with a shrieky upper register)
Song closes with a whistle note

:kii:
:ummwhat:

Eternal Bell

kendrick looks like a fckin failed ninja turtle
ugl' nigger

BAPHOMET.

mariah's voice is so fucking pretty. Ugh.

Vonc2002

I'm watching this rather be with you performance :plzstop:
Beyonce really is tf amazing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:27:23 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:25:15 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:23:46 PM
Kinda easy to preserve your voice longer when you lip sync 90% of the time, guys.

Nnnnn

That number ain?t far off for Mariah and that voice is still shot. What you saying boo?

Im saying that Bey hasnt sung live fully on tour since 2007 bby.

:traciandchelle:  the FWT was a whole ass CD just playing.
Even if beyonce DOESNT sing on tour, that bitch is putting on a whole fckn show, so there's reason to lip. We know she can if push comes to shove. She'll never be in a position like Mariah was last yr at that NYE massacre

MAY

Vonc2002

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:36:45 PM
also... There is a LOT going on within a Mariah song (studio) of course its not even going to remotely be like the CD.  :ummwhat: :guys:

She better be happy Debelah flopped ...cuz even in the whisper mess Debelah can?t be fucked with ...bitch legit transfers into a damn dolphin
BARDI!!! Now Debelah was a fckn beast vocally. Now THAT'S a whistle register

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

who in the hell is that?

BAPHOMET.

kjkjdfjfd @ Tamia and Shanice. im done in here.