Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:40:32 PM

mariah's voice is so fucking pretty. Ugh.
Speaking of turning on the cd...............
This is an amazing song tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:13:11 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 01, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 05:06:21 PM
Mariah can?t even compete with Leona.  :plzstop:

I love Mariah DOWN, but she has been an incredible studio singer for quite some time now.  JDJDJjnnnnnnnnnnn

Even in that "Vanishing" performance, I find her ability impressive.  But I think she sounds a MESS on the verses. These heavy inhales, and these warbled breathy lows.

It's hard to find performances of MC with a mic just giving you an easy breezy vocal.  All the hard swallowing and stops like she's preparing for the next big note!  :kii:

And that's no shade.

I'm not even saying I find Beyonc? to be better, but Mariah's live performances are always kinda SHAKY!  And that's in comparison to a LOT of girls!

Mariah had a nice voice.

Yeah. Sad to see her go out the way she did.

MAY

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 05:23:46 PM
Kinda easy to preserve your voice longer when you lip sync 90% of the time, guys.

:guys: :omgwatshappening:

Eternal Bell

Vonc2002

Im on youtube stanning. Beyonce used to sing so fckn GHETTO and I loved it

All these self indulgent, unnecessary ass runs :plzstop:

SING! :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

also... even though I said I was done with this topic I had to google this girl, Sle said could sing "my all" SK:LFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDF

she sounds disgusting. How DARE.

🦚

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 01, 2017, 06:11:10 PM
also... even though I said I was done with this topic I had to google this girl, Sle said could sing "my all" SK:LFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDF

Mariah would have an aneurism and die trying to do the whistle notes at the end of this song
And not you posting an uptempo to compare. Post one of her ballads and listen to how strong her voice is the entirety of her 5 octave range.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Debelah was extra on that song but she could definitely sing

🦚

And since you wanna mess a bit

Lumidee >> Mariah

Kwee might be off key here n there... but IssaFullVocal
No mumble and no whispers  :cheerup:
——————///——————-

MAY

These damn SQUEAKS! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Is she ok? :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 01, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

Mariah would have an aneurism and die trying to do the whistle notes at the end of this song
And not you posting an uptempo to compare. Post one of her ballads and listen to how strong her voice is the entirety of her 5 octave range.

I listened to the first thing that popped up on google when i searched her name. This was gross and Im not listening to anything else from this person.

:scrumptious:

Vonc2002

I agree with Bardi about Tamia LAYING into My All. This is still one of the BEST R&B records of the 2000 era

Vonc2002

December 01, 2017, 06:25:02 PM #163 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:25:26 PM by Vonc2002
AND she's a phenomenal live  singer lolz

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 01, 2017, 06:25:02 PM
AND she's a phenomenal live  singer lolz

Baph ain?t listening to this either. He ain?t ready to say rip to Mariah.
——————///——————-