Haiti seems like HELL on earth tbh. shit.. ..The African heat makes Jayden rage

Started by BAPHOMET., August 19, 2019, 04:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Naomi Hit Me

Blackpantha

August 19, 2019, 06:55:52 PM #78 Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 07:00:52 PM by Blackpantha
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 06:49:59 PM
s

Jayda looks like 1 million times better than you Pantha

You know when see something scary and your instincts kick in to kinda walk faster until you feel safe again?

That's kinda how I am with your avi, I'll just scroll full speed ahead, it's like a game of roulette, with the fear running thru me... will I see IT?! or am I safe until another scroll

Ohhhhh you want some too whore? Why not upload your pic for us all too see? Let him fight his own damn battles. You attacking my looks doesn't flinch me one bit. I know I'm not the most to look at. But for hell ain't nobody walking all up and over me.... So if that's the best you can come up with I suggest you stop while you're ahead because I'm pretty sure if you was standing infront of me you wouldn't be able to say shit. I'd eat your ass alive before you could even open up your mouth for air.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Bentley. HARRIS!

August 19, 2019, 08:05:53 PM #85 Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 08:07:34 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 06:55:52 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 06:49:59 PM
s

Jayda looks like 1 million times better than you Pantha

You know when see something scary and your instincts kick in to kinda walk faster until you feel safe again?

That's kinda how I am with your avi, I'll just scroll full speed ahead, it's like a game of roulette, with the fear running thru me... will I see IT?! or am I safe until another scroll

Ohhhhh you want some too whore? Why not upload your pic for us all too see? Let him fight his own damn battles. You attacking my looks doesn't flinch me one bit. I know I'm not the most to look at. But for hell ain't nobody walking all up and over me.... So if that's the best you can come up with I suggest you stop while you're ahead because I'm pretty sure if you was standing infront of me you wouldn't be able to say shit. I'd eat your ass alive before you could even open up your mouth for air.
sssssssss

Look here black phagg, I'm not your enemy. I'm so damn sick of you!

1st of all, your pudgy ass is not built for a real scuffle.

2nd of all, even tho that was big of you to admit that you're not much to look at, don't expect any sympathy, because the first jab you tried to throw was about looks. I actually wasn't being shady I was being truthful

3rd of all, you need to carry yourself better Pantha. Your pics are ghetto, you post beach pictures with ashy legs, and you're sweating and shit no matter if it's light or dark in the pic, do you ever cool off? :uhh:

And I'm not tryna be harsh, but Half the time you look like you aren't ... really fresh. It just always look like it's the end of your damn day. So to me, You don't even put in any effort to present yourself in a respectable manner.

THEN on top of all that, you wanna turn around and make sexual comments or share naughty encounters that are honestly just not a good look and stomach turning.

So I've always given you advice on how to clean up your act pantha. But you really do this to yourself, then get pissed and want to throw a tantrum.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/