Do you think a Rih and Drake joint album could book like Bey/Jay?

Started by Young, August 22, 2016, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2016, 12:40:24 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2016, 12:38:19 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2016, 12:35:15 AM

Drakes album isn't above Bey in sales as we speak & his album was released after hers.  :raycharles2urmess:
f
um it is :uhh:
and you're right, his album came out after. He's also higher than her on BB

His alb is @ #11 & hers is @ #9 :diddraispoot:
does that mean she outsold him ? he eclipsed her in the first few weeks alone. his album has sold more units :dead:
and is currently #2 on billboard and hers is 15. he's definitely outperforming her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2016, 12:31:30 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2016, 12:26:21 AM

I mean Drake is barely keeping up with Bey as is
is that why he's album moved about a million units  first week and was #1 for like 10 weeks :dead:
sssssssss

In the current atmosphere Drake is the biggest seller, even above Jay

I mean .... this can't be a debate can it? :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Kaeli.

Drakes era is def. Bigger, but he's barely outselling her & is currently below her on the sales chart. She's keeping up without any smash hits & half of his sales come from that first week & a 4th of Bey's comes from hers :dead:

She's def gonna snatch him with the VMA's & Grammys coming up. Just my 'pinion

Vonc2002

f
ok :dead:
and tbh JUST album sales dont matter since that's not the only way people consume music at this point. u cant exempt something in an attempt to make someone else seem like they're doing better, which is all this is :dead:
Tha point is, he has outsold her in sales and has out done her in streams. He's able to sustain in BOTH ways. so whatever way u wanna spin it, he's doing better
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

and he and rih's song just hit #15 this week on the hot 100. They are definitely the dynamic duo tbh

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2016, 12:54:58 AM
Drakes era is def. Bigger, but he's barely outselling her & is currently below her on the sales chart. She's keeping up without any smash hits & half of his sales come from that first week & a 4th of Bey's comes from hers :dead:

She's def gonna snatch him with the VMA's & Grammys coming up. Just my 'pinion

Wow yeah.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2016, 01:06:54 AM
f
and tbh JUST album sales dont matter since that's not the only way people consume music at this point. u cant exempt something in an attempt to make someone else seem like they're doing better, which is all this is :dead:
Tha point is, he has outsold her in sales and has out done her in streams. He's able to sustain in BOTH ways. so whatever way u wanna spin it, he's doing better

Except I didn't make the criteria for the thread, young did. HE said SALES, not me  :dead:

I think a Jay/Bey album would outsell a Rih/Drake one. All this over a simple hypothetical is a bit much to me but whatevs lols!

BAPHOMET.

And of course others are doing better in the streaming department. She's on one fucking failing streaming site. Tidal.  :dead: the stupidity is unreal

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2016, 01:12:24 AM
f

Except I didn't make the criteria for the thread, young did. HE said SALES, not me  :dead:

I think a Jay/Bey album would outsell a Rih/Drake one. All this over a simple hypothetical is a bit much to me but whatevs lols!
except he didnt say anything about "pure sales". streams are equivalent to sales which is why billboard counts them. Rihanna and Drake are the King and Queen of streaming right now plus they both can move actual units. 1+1=2 :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2016, 01:20:07 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 23, 2016, 01:12:24 AM
f

except he didnt say anything about "pure sales". streams are equivalent to sales which is why billboard counts them.
But they're not

They're referred to as units or SPS, Separate entities if u will. Young should've said "Which album would perform better" or something along those lines. I would've included streaming in my answer But since he didn't  :letsmessfag:

Young

Yeah I honestly think a Rih/Drake mess would be more diverse sonically and probably sell more overall

Kaeli.

But you think Rih/Drake will slay, I think Bey & Jay will. To each his or her own ya know

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 23, 2016, 01:26:59 AM
Yeah I honestly think a Rih/Drake mess would be more diverse sonically and probably sell more overall
!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:
dont know what this girl is talking about. Drake literally has the best selling album of the year out of any person mentioned in here and she's still somehow trying to conjure up a way that Bey has outsold him  :plzstop:

Young