What was your first experience doing edibles like?

Started by Beau, March 18, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fresh

Quote from: 1RIG on March 19, 2018, 03:29:31 AM
Quote from: fresh on March 19, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
I ate an entire brownie, and thru up and was high for 24 hours. I had to call in sick to work. it was a MESS. :uhh:

now I just eat the jolly ranchers, they're less potent than the brownies.
wait

It made you vomit? Ch

yes. it was tooooooooo much  :x

HUGO

It was terrible because I was on a flight to curacao and none of my friends told me to take a little piece so i ended up eating the entire brownie
:stressed:

It?s honestly a body high that lasts all fucking day and there?s nothing you can do to sober up. I remember ppl looking at me weird. It felt like someone took a silk sheer sheet and threw it over my face.

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on March 19, 2018, 04:28:57 AM
I ate an entire brownie, and thru up and was high for 24 hours. I had to call in sick to work. it was a MESS. :uhh:

wait

It made you vomit? Ch

I can only imagine. I had a SMALL piece. He ate the WHOLE thing? NO MA'AM! I mixed weed with alcohol on Halloween and I ended up throwing up. My other friend threw up in the damn Uber like 30 seconds after getting in it lol. That was the last time I mixed the two! I bought some Kushy Punch like a month ago and that shit said it hits you in less than an hour. I hopped in the shower like 10 mins after eating it and it hit me while I was in there relsdhjkbg I felt like I was at a damn spa!
jfnfnfnfn
C
C
C

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on March 19, 2018, 05:16:08 AM
Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on March 19, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

wait

It made you vomit? Ch

I can only imagine. I had a SMALL piece. He ate the WHOLE thing? NO MA'AM! I mixed weed with alcohol on Halloween and I ended up throwing up. My other friend threw up in the damn Uber like 30 seconds after getting in it lol. That was the last time I mixed the two! I bought some Kushy Punch like a month ago and that shit said it hits you in less than an hour. I hopped in the shower like 10 mins after eating it and it hit me while I was in there relsdhjkbg I felt like I was at a damn spa!
jfnfnfnfn
C
C
C

Cncncnccbcbcbcbcbcbcbcbc

GRAND

Why didn't you fags research how much to eat the first time

:usureuok:

I hope none of you try herion or bath salts

You'll be dead within 5 mins

Kaeli.

Admin

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on March 19, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
Why didn't you fags research how much to eat the first time

:usureuok:

I hope none of you try herion or bath salts

You'll be dead within 5 mins
Gfdddd

Admin

March 19, 2018, 07:07:37 AM #40 Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 07:08:29 AM by squid
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 19, 2018, 06:56:05 AM
I?m pissed goddamnit

I deserve to be high too
Old lady, you were high all throughout the 70s :nowgorl:

HUGO

I can?t smoke cuz I don?t know how to so I?d prefer an edible. You just gotta be careful cuz them shits will have you stuck if you have too much
:young:

LOONA.

Edibles >>>> Smoking

But depending on your tolerance you might wanna try one at home when you have nothing planned.

LOONA.

Quote from: Shangela on March 18, 2018, 07:51:12 PM
I tried some edibles once and nothing happened

Well as much of a druggie as you as are what did you think would happen?

And you probably had some tired ass reggie.