BET Red Carpet and Awards Official thread. *RATINGS ADDED*

Started by Vonc2002, June 26, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KING BENTLEY.

This girl better perform Formation and go sit in row 2

Nobody knows a song called Freedom was even on Lemonay

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 26, 2016, 05:54:00 PM
This girl better perform Formation and go sit in row 2

Nobody knows a song called Freedom was even on Lemonay
sddddddddddddddsdsddd
:nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

:overit: I just know she told them to not announce her performance. Sick of her.,

Sinpool

Angel In Disguise

I'm always rooting for the BET Awards.  Glad they secured Beyonc? and I'm not even a fan.  I have no idea what Freedom sounds like, but they needed a big name.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on June 26, 2016, 05:58:18 PM
I'm always rooting for the BET Awards.  Glad they secured Beyonc? and I'm not even a fan.  I have no idea what Freedom sounds like, but they needed a big name.
Y'all really trying it today huh :kii:

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Boy PLEA' the way they announced everytime she sent them a measly Snapchat performance. bye

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.