"All Night"

Started by BAPHOMET., November 03, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

BAPHOMET.

yea Lemons just doesn't compare. Even though... "Pray you Catch Me" is Bey's 2nd best ballad like song after "Me Myself and I" .

MelMel

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 04:35:34 PM
Quote from: MelMel on November 03, 2017, 04:33:15 PM
this amazing ass song :stressed:

I hate it now.  This DISGUSTING record! :scrumptious:
wttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

MelMel

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 03, 2017, 04:56:25 PM
yea Lemons just doesn't compare. Even though... "Pray you Catch Me" is Bey's 2nd best ballad like song after "Me Myself and I" .
mmmm

Cowgirl

I think we can all agree that PYCM>>>>MM&I.

BAPHOMET.

MelMel

Quote from: BowDown on November 03, 2017, 04:59:37 PM
I think we can all agree that PYCM>>>>MM&I.
I think we can all agree MM&I is TRASH

XXX.

November 03, 2017, 05:01:55 PM #22 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:03:56 PM by XXX.
It's hard for me to really choose between them.  They're so different in approach.

Song for song, Self Titled is stronger.  But conceptually and lyrically, I prefer Lemonade.  "Pray", "All Night" and "Don't Hurt Yourself" are some of her best records ever.  So, there's a lot of growth on Lemonade.  And that's what I prefer over anything.  I want her to keep creating some of her best music even if the album isn't necessarily what I wanted from her sound-wise. 

I love that Self Titled and Lemonade are both her best albums.  For me, that's proof she's continuing to move in the right direction.   

Cowgirl

MelMel

Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 05:01:55 PM
It's hard for me to really choose between them.  They're so different in approach.

Song for song, Self Titled is stronger.  But conceptually and lyrically, I prefer Lemonade.  "Pray", "All Night" and "Don't Hurt Yourself" are some of her best records ever.  So, there's a lot of growth on Lemoande.  And that's what I prefer over anything.  I want her to keep creating some of her best music even if the album isn't necessarily what I wanted from her sound-wise. 

I love that Self Titled and Lemonade are both her best albums.  For me, that's proof she's continuing to move in the right direction.
mmmmm

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

I just posted that bitch :uhh:

XXX.

Quote from: MelMel on November 03, 2017, 05:02:48 PM
Quote from: XXX. on November 03, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

Song for song, Self Titled is stronger.  But conceptually and lyrically, I prefer Lemonade.  "Pray", "All Night" and "Don't Hurt Yourself" are some of her best records ever.  So, there's a lot of growth on Lemoande.  And that's what I prefer over anything.  I want her to keep creating some of her best music even if the album isn't necessarily what I wanted from her sound-wise. 

mmmmm

jJDJFNSDNFNnnnjjjjjj

If you edit my post again, I'm reporting you.