M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Young on March 17, 2018, 11:42:07 PM
Monica and Drake
Monica and Nicki

She can come back with young fresh energy
im surprised she hasn?t put Nicki on something by now

She?s a Monica stan and would do it for damn near free

b7

Quote from: Scott. on March 18, 2018, 01:45:47 AM
And honestly, I'm over Monica having an "era" at this point of her career. I'll just fine with a great album because the older she gets, they gon try to shift her ass off to Urban AC like idiots.
!!

n

Who cares at this point. that?s how i feel about Bran

The girl will be damn near 50 after this next album and the next, so just GIVE it to me damn it ssssss

Rxxf

Monica looks gorg...
And every time I see a pic of her daughter, I see Lisa Lopes
BRANDY

GLOCK

Quote from: ???? on March 18, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
Monica looks gorg...
n
This broken record

VirgoMind

March 18, 2018, 06:28:29 AM #4534 Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:28:53 AM by VirgoMind

b7

Better, even. That?s the only thing she does too much of now

Her makeup be tf heavy and her face and skin don?t need it

Young

Quote from: M'Baku on March 18, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
Quote from: ???? on March 18, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
Monica looks gorg...
n
This broken record

Cccccccbcbcbcbcbccccc

But !!!

We get it ?lf :melmel:

Laiyah is Lisa reincarnated n stuff

Keepitreal

I just want her to pull off at least one successful era while she?s still in her 30s

Harlem

Wish Mo and Bran was good sis again... Bran can help Mo musically/vocally while Mo can help Bran with her fashions... they need each other more than ever

:stressed:

Young

Ma Lo

March 18, 2018, 01:47:47 PM #4540 Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:48:22 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: Harlem on March 18, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
Wish Mo and Bran was good sis again... Bran can help Mo musically/vocally while Mo can help Bran with her fashions... they need each other more than ever

That just gave me the chills cuz you?re right !!! But Brandy doesn?t really need Mo for anything she just needs better stylists. She was killing it during 2/11 era.

Harlem

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on March 18, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 18, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

That just gave me the chills cuz you?re right !!! But Brandy doesn?t really need Mo for anything she just needs better stylists. She was killing it during 2/11 era.

She needs more people around her to tell her the truth! She needs someone who?s gon b like girl that fit ain?t cute you should wear this

Young

Keepitreal

Be real the more they around each other the more they gonna bump heads  :plzstop:

Keepitreal

Because mo got a unfiltered mouth and she would end up saying something brandy would take the wrong way or vice versa and they would be back at square one