M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

I wish Brandy would just get over whatever beef she got with Monica. Its  probably nothing big anyway.

brocka4life

Quote from: 1RIG on July 16, 2018, 10:00:48 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on July 16, 2018, 09:49:25 PM
Quote from: AYR on July 16, 2018, 09:48:10 PM
Ok time for Bran to reciprocate and clean up her image
she doesn?t need to sing with her again just say something fake nice for the blogs

Brandy doesn?t need to clean up anything.

She?s survived much bigger scandals
!! n

The people coming at her foul, already hated her. she literally doesn?t give a shit, it seems sddddfff

Brandy actually has never been more respected than she has the past 10 years. Her legacy is being proven each and every day. The ones who hate at this point just don?t like her and never will. The fans who can?t accept the real her were just fans of the image the labels created.

brocka4life

Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2018, 10:03:23 PM
Sorry Brandy.
:stressed:

She should?ve clarified what she was shading tho.

:hmph:

She doesn?t have to clarify anything she doesn?t want to clarify. Even if she came out today and said it wasn?t about Monica, half the internet would say she?s lying.

Cowboy Nine

n

Y'all, plea...

She pretty much confirmed she was taking a shot at Mons in her IG story.

:dead:

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine on July 16, 2018, 10:20:44 PM
n

Y'all, plea...

Yeah...Monigga really fucked up.

FRANCE

Quote from: OwnIt on July 16, 2018, 10:10:28 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on July 16, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
Quote from: BranLover on July 16, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Love what she said here. Makes me believe it?s the fans who keep up mess.
[instagram]

She just called Bran an Amazing Person. She?s always shown respect to Bran as a singer but this is different.  I wonder if they legit are cool now or something. Monica is a lot of things but, I highly doubt she would be THAT fake.
she speaks like a slave

I can definitely imagine sis being that fake btw. This was a calculated move, like in a game of chess. I wonder if those same tactics were used on jarv
!!!!!!! dont think i've ever agreed with u more

b7

Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2018, 10:03:23 PM
Sorry Brandy.
:stressed:

She should?ve clarified what she was shading tho.

:hmph:
bnnnnnnnnnnn
The way she went about her business and punched to the studio. No one ever believes her anyway

Remember when most of y?all TOLD her she was pregnant and a lying ass bitch? Whew
:blessed:

b7

July 16, 2018, 10:35:38 PM #5828 Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:43:16 PM by 1RIG
n

Y'all, plea...

?how can it be a shot if it?s the truth? its the truth not a shot?

She was arguing that it wasn?t a shot at Monica so how was that confirmation?
n

When she?s shaded that girl in the past she didn?t hide behind subliminals :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on July 16, 2018, 10:35:38 PM
n

Y'all, plea...

?how can it be a show if it?s the truth? its the truth not a shot?

She was arguing that it wasn?t a shot at Monica so how was that confirmation?
n

When she?s shaded that girl in the past she didn?t hide behind subliminals :dead:
:omgwatshappening:

Cowboy Nine

n

yeah Brandy shaded Monica.

and Rig knows it deep downs.

:ATLcameo:

Sovereign.

Why is it so hard to believe Monica can be a genuinely sweet person who shows love? Why is it so hard to believe people can mature?

I really believe there has been a rift between the girls in the past however, I do believe that with all of Brandy?s legal battles it?s caused her to be more expressive and vocal. I even came for her tonight and without fully knowing context and even now I can?t say I fully know details of what?s occurring behind the scenes. I am of the school that Bran really be wise with her "shade" and at the same time people will believe what they want and that?s the territory with having a platform such as Brandy and Monica?s. It is nice to see Mo show love though. I hope Bran can do the same in the future.

Mrd0ndada

July 16, 2018, 10:51:09 PM #5832 Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:52:52 PM by Mrd0ndada
This Monica fued won?t hurt Brandy at all.   Most mainstream outlets that cling to Brandy when she?s actually promoting something don?t even know who Monica is outside of ? The Boy is mine?  & that?s no shade.  Brandy won?t ever win over the shade room crowd & she doesn?t want to  lol 
🙄

b7

Quote from: Nine on July 16, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
n

yeah Brandy shaded Monica.

and Rig knows it deep downs.

:ATLcameo:
gggghhhhhh i thought she did at first, honestly. And if so
:letsmessfag:

Her clarifying either way would have changed nothing. and certainly not kissing Monica?s ass

she?d look worse IMO

Blackpantha

This swamp crocodile is slipperier than Shannon's dick lubed up with astro glide on the verge of sliding into Russel Wilson's finely crafted butt cheeks. This bitch is calculated. She is trying to destroy Brandy's image. And Brandy is playing into it.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME