Summer House: Martha's Vineyard-Season 2 Trailer

Started by BetterAngels, February 22, 2024, 07:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Plastic.

same!! summer is weird, she's doing a lot with the alex mess  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Annie

The first episode was good, I liked it. I wonder how the guys will handle the room situation. The new housemate is funny, she's giving me Phaedra energy somehow :dead:

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Plastic. on March 25, 2024, 02:40:27 PMsame!! summer is weird, she's doing a lot with the alex mess  :dead:
!!!!

you've been inside of me but you didn't invite me!

girl, be calm

:calmdownsis:

and stop fckn bragging about fuckin my man

Vonc2002

Idk what it is about Jordan but she's despicable to me.  She seems rude and nasty and she looks a lil low budget to me.  Yall on TV,  stop walking round looking DIRTY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

I love Jordan. I cannot stand jasmine though.

I've never noticed Jordan looking a mess

Zankou.

Now that summer girl is weird as fuck. You don't want a relationship and you know it's just sex so why tf are you mad about a party invite. Then taking pics of him.

But I still don't like Alex. He's weird

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Zankou. on March 25, 2024, 09:24:35 PMNow that summer girl is weird as fuck. You don't want a relationship and you know it's just sex so why tf are you mad about a party invite. Then taking pics of him.

But I still don't like Alex. He's weird
Some of the girls were saying that in the beginning of the episode. Why? What did I miss?

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

BetterAngels

Plastic.

jordan is really pretty but she can't dress

she's got pretty girl syndrome, like gizelle

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

This episode was even better than the premiere. There's a lot going on now.

I think they're doing a good job of showcasing the point of view/personal story of the cast members.

I liked the way, Preston handled the with Nick being touchy with the girls. I don't believe Nick is happy with his girlfriend, probably settled for the first girl that gave him some play to not be single or whatever.

Looks like another hot guy joining them next week. The new girl and Alex would make a gorgeous couple.

Annie

Last season I thought Summer was this shy and sweet girl, she's really bringing the mean girl and insecure energy this season

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Summer and Jordan are really clicking downe for me this season.

:udontlookok:

The way the very mention of Mariah had Bria spiralling. Bring her back!

:scrumptious:

BetterAngels