Started by BAPHOMET., February 22, 2016, 06:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

They are dragging Ri in here.m

Not her totaling 260k after four weeks lol

Superstar right? Girl

FINE.

I used to like Rih.

But she's a bitch. And then got the nerve to be a mediocre bitch.

No ma'am.

FINE.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2016, 09:11:36 PM
Quote from: FINE. on February 22, 2016, 09:05:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2016, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: FINE. on February 22, 2016, 08:53:58 PM
Beyonce is just better and more successful. I'm sorry. Oh and prettier.

How these gorls sit up here and boast about some forgettable #1 single is beyond me.

The girls are going out and paying COIN for these Beyonce tickets.
That's really what matters out the end of the day.
JUST A SINGLE :kii:
The girls has EVERY album certified, the only relevant female right now shitting out #1 singles, The only ARTIST sitting at over 100 million singles sold, 8 Grammys and MANY other awards, and ALSO has successful tours
http://www.capitalfm.com/photos/highest-grossing-tours/taylor-swift/
Peruse that list and see. Ya'll want so bad to discredit her but she is SHITTING! She bests Beyonce in areas just like Beyonce best her in Areas.
I feel like Rihanna fans are just easily impressed

She doesn't do anything.

But chart. Okay. We get it. Cute!

But personally I need more. Ya know?

Beyonce beasts Rihanna in more areas than Rihanna does with Bey. She has the upper hand. You know it..I know it. It's just as simple as that.
And imho I feel lthe same about Beyonce's fans. This bitch flips hair for 2 hours and ya'll swoon, like :uhh:
Ive been to one Beyonce tour and I'll never go to Another one cause it's the same mess. Everything else is subjective tho because imo Rihanna best her in MANY categories. Better Music, Hit Singles, More personality, prettier, etc. Beyonce is definitely a better stage performer and singer tho
Beyonce has a presence. Rihanna doesn't. But ur entitled to feel how u feel. I personally don't see it but do.

MelMel

Quote from: FINE. on February 22, 2016, 09:12:21 PM
I used to like Rih.

But she's a bitch. And then got the nerve to be a mediocre bitch.

No ma'am.

Mdmdmmdsmsksksmsmsmsmsmsmskk

Rxxf

Quote from: kelela stan on February 22, 2016, 09:12:17 PM
How did this thread blow up  :uhh:

You mention Rih and Bey in the same sentence and then there's chaos...
BRANDY

MelMel

How these gorls sit up here and boast about some forgettable #1 single is beyond me.

The girls has EVERY album certified, the only relevant female right now shitting out #1 singles, The only ARTIST sitting at over 100 million singles sold, 8 Grammys and MANY other awards, and ALSO has successful tours
Peruse that list and see. Ya'll want so bad to discredit her but she is SHITTING! She bests Beyonce in areas just like Beyonce best her in Areas.

She doesn't do anything.

Beyonce beasts Rihanna in more areas than Rihanna does with Bey. She has the upper hand. You know it..I know it. It's just as simple as that.
And imho I feel lthe same about Beyonce's fans. This bitch flips hair for 2 hours and ya'll swoon, like :uhh:
Ive been to one Beyonce tour and I'll never go to Another one cause it's the same mess. Everything else is subjective tho because imo Rihanna best her in MANY categories. Better Music, Hit Singles, More personality, prettier, etc. Beyonce is definitely a better stage performer and singer tho

Black bitch

Rxxf

Quote from: MelMel on February 22, 2016, 09:21:52 PM

She doesn't do anything.

Black bitch

:ermm:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

MelMel

Quote from: R. on February 22, 2016, 09:22:22 PM

She doesn't do anything.

Black bitch

Fine. Let me make it universal. Stupid bitch. Is that better bby?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: MelMel on February 22, 2016, 09:23:27 PM
Quote from: R. on February 22, 2016, 09:22:22 PM

She doesn't do anything.

Black bitch

Fine. Let me make it universal. Stupid bitch. Is that better bby?

Stupid is a horrible word.
But continue to do, hun.
BRANDY

MelMel

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw