"Beggin and Pleadin" Video. Premiering @ 6am on BET *video added*

Started by Vonc2002, April 15, 2016, 03:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

The lack of storyline bothered me as well. I wish she woulda had more of an interaction with the lead male
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on April 15, 2016, 08:15:59 AM
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

love that song!!
But the look FIT the song. Did u like the BET performance
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

The bet performance > this vid tbh

Her BET look was amazing
And they had the dancers, she was acting, they had some nice close ups, she was giving it her all

/.\

Herb.

This was nice. I think it'll be most impressive to people who have never heard the song before.
I think when you already know the song you start building your own anticipation as to what the video should look like, etc.

I'm so proud of her for taking control of her career. That alone is to be commended.

Chameleon

Vonc2002

GYNandTONIC

I liked it! It wasnt epic, but it was quality!

She looks amazing!!!

This is a nice appetizer to prep me for a full course down the road. I know this is just the begining!

The fact that queen tossed a song out with no plan, no expectations and fucking performed it live on national t.v. AND dropped a fucking video w/ premieres on t.v. IM SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF BRAN!

Vonc2002

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on April 15, 2016, 08:29:58 AM

She looks amazing!!!

This is a nice appetizer to prep me for a full course down the road. I know this is just the begining!

The fact that queen tossed a song out with no plan, no expectations and fucking performed it live on national t.v. AND dropped a fucking video w/ premieres on t.v. IM SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF BRAN!
I agree wholeheartedly.

Demm_

She looks amazing!!!

!!!!

Harlem

Quote from: Annie on April 15, 2016, 08:18:10 AM
The bet performance > this vid tbh

Her BET look was amazing
And they had the dancers, she was acting, they had some nice close ups, she was giving it her all

!!!!

I don't wanna go in as I want to but u covered all the key points

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 15, 2016, 08:31:17 AM

She looks amazing!!!

I agree wholeheartedly.

!!!!

Ma Lo

I think it is epic ..for her . Never seen her do a video where it's more-so about the song and her telling a story versus lots beauty shots , effects , ect . This video  feels like it's telling a story and it took me to a different place . I could watch this over and over again . Brandy has changed her style and she evolving yet again and I love it .