[PICS] NEW Cast of "The Real World" Originals + Bad Blood + Premieres Oct 12th

Started by Mel., September 10, 2016, 04:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on September 10, 2016, 06:42:29 PM
Quote from: BOOCHIE MANE on September 10, 2016, 05:05:22 PM
Last season was everything and more
JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJJKKLJLKJJKL

Is that the one when the black girl dragged the racist white girl? I might have to watch.
Yea, so good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote. But incidents with men wasn't the only reason the duo had difficulties: Orlana felt that they were growing apart due to differences on issues like race. Specifically, Orlana believes that Jordan is racist because of her disinterest in black men (Jordan?s mother is African American). Both Orlana and Jordan?s families hope the two can mend their five-year friendship, but unless Jordan can humble herself for an apology, this feud will stay intact.

QuoteThe backstory: The relatives were roomies together at Eastern, where Theo had a full-ride scholarship to play football (and this is where the ?he said, he said,? begins). Theo stated he had warned Kassius not to keep weed in their dorm because if caught, he?d suffer the consequences. According to Theo, Kassius ignored his warnings and hid marijuana in one of Theo?s Muscle Milk bottles. When cops searched their dorm room after a call was made about the ?smell of marijuana,? the pot was discovered, and Theo shouldered the blame as Kassius watched silently. However, Kassius has a different take. He says that the weed was Theo?s, and when the police showed up, they split up possessions to be searched. The police not only found the weed but counterfeit money that Theo had stashed in his wallet. Theo was taken out in cuffs, while Kassius was off the hook.

The repercussions were massive: Not only did Theo serve two days in jail and a year on probation, but he was also suspended from school and kicked off of the team. His very promising football career was destroyed. Theo holds the record for longest kick return in high school in Illinois history and was the first black quarterback recruited at his Catholic high school. Since the incident, Theo has shunned Kassius -- when they?re at family get-togethers, Theo won?t acknowledge Kassius? presence, and they rarely talk.

QuoteMeanwhile, Kim recalls that Tyara made a video of herself speaking in a British accent -- an accent Kim asserts is not real and did not exist in high school. In Kim?s eyes, she was just simply bringing that fact to light; however, Tyara notes that she has family overseas, which is where her accent originated.

:ack:

this better be good.

But not them lowkey exploiting the blacks  :udontlookok:

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: BENTLEY! on September 11, 2016, 03:50:24 PM
Quote from: Nine on September 10, 2016, 06:43:36 PM
which one is the member on here?

:omgwatshappening:
I'm tryna find out :dead:

you know who...lol
:hmph: he really went in hiding for nothing. You lied, we'll forgive you sis.

FlowerBomb

LOONA.