Brandy my God!

Started by #Mu7, March 18, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Omff Sweet Nothings >>>>>>>>>>>>

Honestly one of my fav songs by anyone :gorlonfire: that fckin underwater fire in the lakes of Uganda beat

wizzy

Quote from: 1.7 on March 18, 2017, 05:57:30 PM
Quote from: Uni on March 18, 2017, 05:34:36 PMwell, news flash: B is in a new phase where she releases once a decade so hows that workin out for u, hun

not that good, lol.
which is why you need to steps into the reality that none of that is happening
there's nothing you or anyone here can do about it
and just let ppl celebrate whatever tf they want

Real

Real

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 18, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

Honestly one of my fav songs by anyone :gorlonfire: that fckin underwater fire in the lakes of Uganda beat

Lis' wait :gorlonfire:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 18, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

The ULTIMATE!!!!!!
:gorlonfire:

She NEEDS more songs like this.

The Brandy Barbie

So you still love / appreciate Sweet Nothings, but others can't love / appreciate WYTM and LWCMO.....

AIDS

Monika

Yahudah

AIDS

Quote from: Uni on March 18, 2017, 05:34:36 PM
Quote from: 1.7 on March 18, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
Im honestly a bit surprised many fans still get excited/hyped talking about past music.
this is no shade or anything, I guess Im just on another phase of my life, so I cant feel that thing with past music. Im more a "next era" type of fan, the industry moves fast, so I guess I move fast too and Im ready for whats next, not for what was done years or decades ago, and even more with all the music that is out there, both from familiar and new artists. music evolves, new artists come, new sounds, new music, new vibes.... I cant stay in past eras, my ear needs new things yearly, if not monthly, from whatever artist, music is like food in that sense, I need new music each year as a whole, Brandy included.
well, news flash: B is in a new phase where she releases once a decade so hows that workin out for u, hun
sshshdhdhdhddudududuxuxuccucucuc

Freemala Harris

This song never fails to set my wig ablaze

The way it slowly crawls to a CLIMAX near the end>>>>>

Monika

Quote from: BowDown on March 18, 2017, 05:28:25 PM
Quote from: 1.7 on March 18, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
Im honestly a bit surprised many fans still get excited/hyped talking about past music.
this is no shade or anything, I guess Im just on another phase of my life, so I cant feel that thing with past music. Im more a "next era" type of fan, the industry moves fast, so I guess I move fast too and Im ready for whats next, not for what was done years or decades ago, and even more with all the music that is out there, both from familiar and new artists. music evolves, new artists come, new sounds, new music, new vibes.... I cant stay in past eras, my ear needs new things yearly, if not monthly, from whatever artist, music is like food in that sense, I need new music each year as a whole, Brandy included.
vndfvnvvv

Girl, take your next era ass outta here.
:plzstop:

Who's that person? I have been a huge fan of Brandy for years, and I still am blown away by her music. I go back all and listen to her old stuff all the time. Two Eleven is in the car cd player right now. Ugh, "Hardly Breathing" is just....  :stressed:
Yahudah

BrokenHeartsHeal

this into Like This will forever be my fucking songs on this album

Touch just oozzes me and Like This just makes me so happy.

Harlem

Oof the transition into Like This!!! That lower ass register...

I got a QUESTION

:stressed: