Tami vs Malaysia & Brandi (sneak peek)

Started by Scott., September 20, 2015, 12:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: De? on September 20, 2015, 01:31:09 AM
I'm pretty sure Tami will drag Malaysia if they got into it. Malaysia BARELY dragged Laura when they fought :plzstop:

But the fact is that Malaysia and Brandi aren't scared of Tami and too many times before these girls have backed down to Tami. Malaysia and Brandi are just sitting there letting her know what's up.

Kesha never did it. Meeka never did it. Jennifer never did it. Royce is the only one that stood up to Tami, Evelyn barely did.

BigDawg

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: De? on September 20, 2015, 01:31:09 AM
I'm pretty sure Tami will drag Malaysia if they got into it. Malaysia BARELY dragged Laura when they fought :plzstop:
sdddddddd Laura was also twice her size back then and Malaysia also had a whole defensive LINE trying to pull her off of Laura. :dead:  I don't think it would be an easy fight for either party..

RAY7

Malaysia>>>>>
she is a G. I love how she had no hesitation in telling Tami how it is

Psilocybin

They are all so dumb without Draya being there. This drama seems forced. Shaunie, stopped jumping into stuff with your old self. Malaysia and Brandi are idiots, and Tami is just trying way too hard to be involved at this point!

FINE.

BigDawg

Rxxf

BRANDY

yummy

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FINE. on September 20, 2015, 11:12:10 AM
n
Y'all give that girl too much
sddddd I mean if Tamz didn't come after she left, this mess would've been a fucking SNOOZE. What would the girls do? Sit n look at each other? :dead:

Psilocybin

Tami will be executive producing "Basketball Wives: Houston". Seems they are already shooting:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Hugo

FINE.

Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2015, 11:37:12 AM
n

SDDDDSDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSDDSDDSDSSDSSDDDFDDFDDDDD

The commentary in the background