Started by FlowerBomb, August 14, 2017, 10:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

It came out around the same time as BI and all these "Ci!" references :ummwhat:

.betterwiseup

Nope.
It was written for Christina Milian.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Ssssssss nah dream tricky and Christina made an entire album for this gor

GRAND

Eternal Bell

August 14, 2017, 11:12:21 AM #5 Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:12:33 AM by Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你
now he

he cants keep he hands offa ma...

Zeeppah

alway LUHVIN awn meh!

Zeeppah

alway HUGGIn awn meh!

aints got NUTHIN on meh!

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 14, 2017, 11:11:55 AM
Eek still live for this though
!!!!!!!
I loved everything she was releasing then. I really liked us against the world or whatever
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eternal Bell

n b'fore i go! (ah go) echo

he cants keep his han-AH Kno ah kno!

.betterwiseup

Reason why Zipper untagged never seen the light of day because someone stole her laptop...the final version of the song was on it.

Eternal Bell

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 14, 2017, 11:16:57 AM
Reason why Zipper untagged never seen the light of day because someone stole her laptop...the final version of the song was on it.
ggggggggggggggggggggge

Eternal Bell

FlowerBomb

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Really?!

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl