[Smollett's case] Jussie officially locked up

Started by mauza, February 20, 2019, 06:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Kalifornia on February 20, 2019, 06:11:01 PM

Ummm. I can see what they're saying but Jussie wanted the national attention. Ed is trying to do this shit lowkey.

One goals was to cause outrage and it just backfired.

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

mauza

QuoteJussie Smollett is now officially in the crosshairs of law enforcement, because Chicago PD said he's now "officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation ... for filing a false police report."

The cops say detectives are currently presenting evidence to a Cook County Grand Jury.

If Smollett is charged the felony carries a maximum 3-year prison sentence.

We're told the 2 brothers are at the courthouse now and are expected to testify ... most probably today.

The 2 brothers who claim Jussie Smollett staged the "attack" say he paid them $3,500 before the attack, but the reason for the payment is muddled.

Sources tell TMZ, Jussie wrote a check for the $3,500, but he wrote on the memo line on the check it was for training. 

Sources connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the money -- paid shortly before the incident -- was for workout sessions and a dietary regimen.

Sources connected to the brothers tell TMZ, Jussie was indeed paying for training, but he threw in more money than they were owed. When pressed, our sources admit Jussie did not say any additional money was for participation in the alleged scheme, but they say it was clear to all.

"جاني الاسمر"

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 20, 2019, 06:13:26 PM

Ummm. I can see what they're saying but Jussie wanted the national attention. Ed is trying to do this shit lowkey.

dddddfff ain?t nothing lowkey about publicized back to back murders but i know what u mean

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

mauza

bitch lemme repost that interview again when he was crying and all

:kii: :plzstop:

"جاني الاسمر"

CHOKE

Quote from: mauza on February 20, 2019, 06:21:40 PM
QuoteJussie Smollett is now officially in the crosshairs of law enforcement, because Chicago PD said he's now "officially classified as a suspect in a criminal investigation ... for filing a false police report."

The cops say detectives are currently presenting evidence to a Cook County Grand Jury.

If Smollett is charged the felony carries a maximum 3-year prison sentence.

We're told the 2 brothers are at the courthouse now and are expected to testify ... most probably today.

The 2 brothers who claim Jussie Smollett staged the "attack" say he paid them $3,500 before the attack, but the reason for the payment is muddled.

Sources tell TMZ, Jussie wrote a check for the $3,500, but he wrote on the memo line on the check it was for training. 

Sources connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the money -- paid shortly before the incident -- was for workout sessions and a dietary regimen.

Sources connected to the brothers tell TMZ, Jussie was indeed paying for training, but he threw in more money than they were owed. When pressed, our sources admit Jussie did not say any additional money was for participation in the alleged scheme, but they say it was clear to all.

Aalonso.

Quote from: mauza on February 20, 2019, 06:30:14 PM
bitch lemme repost that interview again when he was crying and all

:kii: :plzstop:

Is there an address for the Subway?

Navyman

Quote from: 1RIG on February 20, 2019, 06:25:56 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 20, 2019, 06:13:26 PM

dddddfff ain?t nothing lowkey about publicized back to back murders but i know what u mean
Exactly  :dead:

You know his sneaky old ass is trying to do this on the low.

Cowboy Nine

Like WHY, would he even?

I need him to TELL ME WHY! Face to fckn face.